chapter 30

Abhimanyu POV....

How is Doctor....I asked the doctor about Shreya.
She is out of danger but need to take care of her as she has lost a lot of blood ....also don't give her must stress or she will slip into depression.
Although it's a police case but I trust you ACP sir .....The doctor said and I nodded .

As I came out of the cabin I met Shreya's father who glared at me .
I won't leave you ACP .....you have destroyed the life of both my childrens .

My daughter is in this condition only because of you . She is suffering because she loved you .....he said angrily pointing his finger at me .

You are the sole reason behind spoiling your Childrens life Mr. Singla . Your son is a spolied brat and a criminal too .

Well they have this egoistic and backstabbing nature because of you only . It runs in the blood I see and Shreya is bearing the punishment of being your daughter .

At least now take her responsibility and donot spoil her life . Take her to some good psychiatrist and get her treatment done ......I said and he gritted his teeth looking at me .

You will pay for it ACP ......He warned me and I looked at him blankly.
Do you want me to put your daughter behind the bars too as suicide is a criminal offence Mr. Singla ....I asked him raising my brow and he left from there before looking at me murderously.

I came back home and my head was aching like anything. I need to sleep badly .

Maa was chatting with Tai ji while rest everyone was busy with themselves.

My Massi and Bua might have left and I need to drop Tai ji and Chachi ji at Airport in the evening.

Mishika was not around so I thought she might be in the room only .
I went upstairs and to my surprise she was not in the room too .

I freshened up and came down to have lunch .
Maa served me food along with the kheer that Mishika prepared in the morning.

Ummm Maa ....where is everyone else ....I asked her indirectly about Mishika.

Well Riddhi went to drop her in laws at the airport aur Mishika ko Raunak lene aaya tha pagphera ki rasam k liye ...to vo vaha gai h .....kal subh le aana usee....Maa said and I nodded .

I need to clear out things with her . She was so hurt in the morning. I don't know why things are so complicated in my life .

I just can't let her suffer because of Shreya. Should I ask Ridhi's help .
No , she would end up getting me divorce on the very first day of my wedding if I will tell her about Shreya .
I need to deal with things on my own .

After lunch I went to my room and slept feeling drained and exhausted.
Maa woke me up in the evening as I had to drop Tai ji and Chachi ji to the airport.

Your are really blessed to have Mishika beta ...she is such a caring and sweet girl ....Tai ji said and I nodded with a smile.

Bilkul Didi....bohot pyari bachi h ...or well mannered bhi ....Chachi ji said agreeing with Tai ji .

Revati toh bohot hi pyar karti hai usse ....Tai ji said making me chuckle.

We continued talking and they both asked me to come to Chandigarh with Maa and Mishika soon .

On the way back home after seeing them off I thought to pick up Mishika.
I know Maa has asked me to bring her home tomorrow but knowing that she is upset with me Injust couldn't wait till tomorrow morning.

I drove to Her home and Daadi ji was surprised to see me there .
I greeted her Chacha ji and few of her relatives.

Bohot acha ho gya beta tum bhi aa gye .....Daadi said caressing my hair .
They served me all type of snacks , sweet and coffee.