chapter 6

Hmmmm you look so happy today ..... Abhimanyu hugged Revati ji from back as she was  preparing dinner.
Yes I am ....Revati ji accepted with her smile getting bigger.

And May I know the reason please....he asked kissing his mother's forhead.
Maa kisi ladki se mili hai aaj Mandir mei and jab se vaapis aayi hai bus ussi ki baate kiye Jaa Rahi hai .... Ridhima said entering the kitchen with Nirvi in her arms.
Ab vo hai hi itni pyari , koi bhi uska fan ho jaaye ....Revati ji said amusing Abhimanyu and Ridhima gave him "I told you" look.

Agar tu Shreya ko date nahi kar Raha hota to Maa paka teri shaddi usse karva deti .... Ridhima joked making Abhimanyu look at her in disbelief.

Haan bilkul karva deti . She is a real and rare gem ....Revati ji said surprising Abhimanyu while Ridhima laughed .
Nirvi giggled too looking at her mother .

Maa Didn't you liked Shreya .... Abhimanyu asked sitting beside Ridhima on the stool .
She is nice and you love her . That reason is enough for me to approve her . Revati ji said and Abhimanyu nodded knowing that his mother didn't actually like Shreya just like Sunny .

The later is blunt regarding his views while the former is quite subtle.

Arey maa aaj ki generation assi hi hai and Shreya is no different...Ridhima said feeding Nirvi her porridge.
I know but you can't gernalise it .

Everyone is not same and the girl I met is quite younger then Shreya but she was so diffrent grounded , selfless and very helpfull...Revati ji said .
Hmmmm....I agree with maa . Not everyone is same . I too met a college girl few months back who was quite different from the rest...
Abhimanyu said remembering about Mishika.
******************

Sir both of them are at City square Mall ....a man informed Robin and he laughed evilly.
Let's get going boys. It's time to have some fun ....he said and left with his friends for the mall .

Here Pooja and Mishika were roaming around the mall enjoying themselves.
Yrrr Mishkii I am bored roaming here and there from past 2 hours . Let's watch a movie in the PVR....Pooja suggested.
Yrr I don't like watching movies and Nowadays Bollywood has left with no good story line....Mishika said .

Nooo I want to watch a movie and you are coming with me...Pooja dragged Mishika along with her .
They sat on their respective seats and the lights went dim as the movie started.
Mishika's phone rang and she excused herself as her Daadi was calling her .

Robin and his friends didn't saw Mishka leaving and assumed Pooja as Mishika .
They all gathered around her taking the advantage of the darkness .

Before Pooja could understand anything one of them pressed a cloform cloth against her mouth making her unconscious and exited from the back side without getting into anyone's view .
They have covered Pooja's face with a scarf.

Mishika returned back only to find the popcorn bucket on the floor and Pooja was nowhere in the sight . Her phone was lying on the ground .

Mishika looked for her here and there but couldn't spot her.
She ran out knowing something has happened for sure .
She called the security and the movie was halted in between. The security guards searched for Pooja but she was no where .

A couple told them that few boys exited the theater with a girl shocking Mishika .
She came out of the theater and began searching for Pooja .

She was running here and there when she noticed a car exciting the mall primises and recognised the boy from the cafe incident.
She noted his car's number and immediately called the police and chased the car on her scooty .

She jumped the red light and was stopped by the traffic police . She tried to make them understand her situation but to no avail .
Mishika lost her temper and screemed at them to let her go .
A lady constable arrived and took her to the police station.

Her friend was in danger and these people were arresting her forgot about the help.
Sir....please . You can also check that I have myself contacted the police . My friend has been kidnapped and I know who they are . Please help me out ..... Mishika requested the inspector.

I know people like you who makes excuses to get away with the offence ....the Inspector said .
Why can't you understand that I am not making any excuses. If something happens to my friend I swear I won't let you go people easily. Do you really think I am joking here ....She yelled banging her hand on the table .

Abhimanyu who has just arrived at the station saw the commotion and approached them .
What's going on here ..... He asked loudly making everyone stood up .
Mishika turned to him and sighed in relief seeing him .

Sir..... please my friend is in danger . She has been kidnapped by a group of boys .
..please help me out sir.....She requested.
It's ok ....calm down first and tell me in detail.....he asked and and Mishika explained him everything.
She also gave him the car number .

Abhimanyu ordered the inspector to dig out of the information about the car owner .
He assured Mishika that her friend will be fine .

After sometime the Inspector came with the information and Abhimanyu knew who it could be .
Robin Singla ....I won't leave you today ....he gritted his teeth standing up .