chapter 36

Mishika POV...

Everyone was busy with the arrangements and maa asked me to wear the red saree that she gave me for Puja .

He has already left to the temple to make the arrangements with Jiju and his cousin brothers.

I wore my saree and applied sindoor and put a red bindi too in between my brows .
I wore the toe rings , anklets and the red glass bangles in my hands and my heavy jumkas and Mangalsutra.

I took a glance in the mirror and I looked like a new bride that I actually am .....I giggled to myself.
How will he react seeing me like this ...I thought and blushed remembering what happened between us last night .

Was he serious when he said those words . I was feeling jitters with the mere thought of it ..

I came out of my thought Raashi Chachi ji 's daughter came to call me downstairs.

Wow you are looking absolutely gorgeous Mishika.....Ridhima Di and everyone praised me .

Maa put a black dot behind my ear to prevent me from evil eyes ..
It was already 5:10 and we left for the mandir .

It was beautifully decorated and the sun was rising in the sky fading away the darkness.
Birds were chirping and everything was so serene and beautiful about this place ..

As we climbed the stairs and reached the main courtyard we found Abhimanyu, Jiju and other males of the family.

He looked at me from top to bottom and then gave me a beautiful smile as our eyes met ..
Maa asked me to take Pandit ji blessings and I went forward to touch his feet and Abhimanyu joined me making me smile .

Soon the puja started .
I sat beside Abhimanyu and put the ghee and other herbs in the fire as pandit ji instructed us while chanting mantras.

We made our offerings to the goddess and then at the end Pandit ji gave me a suhaag ki chunari ....and sindoor as a blessing from mata rani ....

Sobhagya vati bhava ....he said blessing me and my eyes became moist on its own as I prayed to the goddess to keep her blessings on me .

I lost my parents at a young age mata rani .....Ab jo bhi hai bas Abhimanyu hi hai..... Apna aashirwad humpe banaye rakhna.....I prayed and a lone tear escaped my eye.

As I turned to touch his feet as a part of the ritual he held me before I could bent down and wipped my cheeks that were wet from tears and filled my hairline with the Sindoor making me close my eyes .

He kept his hand on my head and I opend my eyes .
He was looking at me with an intense emotion that I was not able to decipher.
His eyes reflected care , love and a promise and mix of many other emotions that were beyond my understanding.

We then took the blessings of all our elders and distributed Prasad to everyone.
We came back home around 8 am and Abhimanyu and other male members got busy in looking after the prepration of the feast for the villagers that we have organised.

I and Bhabhi prepared tea for everyone and then we all ladies sat together to chit chat as we don't have anything to do as of now .

Misiiii ......Nirvi came running to me and I made her sit in my lap and kissed her cheek ..

She touched my face and then my jumkas and giggled to herself making me smile.
She then got herself busy playing with my mangalsutra or touching my bangles , my nose pin or my Bindi ..

Seems like Nirvi is completely mesmerized by you today just like her Maamu.....Bhabhi said with a chuckle making me blush while others laughed too ..

I agree...the way Bhai was so lost in Bhabhi today at the temple....it was so romantic.....Rashi said with a cheeky smile and here we go .... everyone started teasing me and my face matched with my saree colour.