chapter 49

Mishka pov.....

I was preparing breakfast and Maa was clearing the bills for the laundry and Milk as it's the end of the month ..

Abhiii.....uth gya beta tu .....I heard maa and walked out of the kitchen to find him sitting beside Maa in his casual clothes.

He must be having a hangover.....I thought ,as  he was massaging the side of his head .

I prepared a lemonade and took a disprin from the first aid box and approached him .
He didn't make any move to take the glass or the pill and just ignored me .

Take it beta .....don't behave like a spolied kid. It's normal to have arguments but look she bought you tablet and lemonade to cure your headache......Maa said and made him have them.

I know he is hurt with me and I need to clear out things with him at the earliest....I can take his silent treatment anymore.

Maa breakfast ready hai aap log aa jao .....I said to her and she nodded .
I served him as usual and he just sat there without uttering anything.

We had our breakfast silently and no one uttered anything.
Dekho beta ......you both are mature adults now . I have been observing you both from last 4-5 days and It's high time you both resolve your issue.

I didn't want to interfere in between your matter as I trust you both . But things needs to be resolved at the earliest.
Streching a fight will cause more hurt and misunderstandings only ....Maa said and he just sighed .

Maa patted my cheek giving me a small smile and I blinked my eyes at her.
He left to the room and I followed him after telling Rani Di what she needs to cook for the lunch ..

He was laying on the bed with his eyes closed when I entred the room.
I took a deep breath and slowly stepped closer to the bed and sat beside him .

He sensed my presence but didn't opend his eyes .
Sarr mei abhi bhi dard hai kya. .......shall I give you a massage.....I asked to initiate a conversation.

He turned his face to me making me bit my lip to held back the sob ..
I know aap mujhse bohot naraz hai ......but please give me a chance to explain myself.

I am really sorry for hurting you unintentionally but I was myself caught in a delimma.....I continued knowing that he is listening.

Mujhe pehle nahi pata tha Pooja k parents k baare mei ....I got to know about it later only  ....
But Pooja made me promise that I would keep it to myself only .....she was so broken and vulnerable at that time and wanted me to keep it to myself.

Usne Sunny Bhai ko bhi nahi bataya ....she trusted me with her secret.....asse mei aap hi batao mei kya karti ......I said and he sat up on the bed and looked at me with hard face .

She was broken ....she was vulnerable and what about me . Didn't you know that Your friend wasn't the only one affected by that case . Aur bhi log the jinki life badal gai uss case k baad.......haan....when it came to putting on the blames....you went on cursing me .......but sach batane ki baari aai toh promise nahi Tod Sakti thi .

Kya tumhara promise kisi ki suffering se bada tha .....haan ....
And then you claim that you love me ....
Ye kesa pyar hai Mishika  that allowed you to see me in pain but you can't break the promise made to your friend.....he said holding my arm and I just sobbed silently.

I am sorry.....but I was afraid of your reaction.......aap uske parents ko confront karne jaate ya case ko re-open karte and Pooja didn't want any of it that time .....she was very depressed and traumatized....

And it's her personal secret.....I know aur bhi log the uss case se jude hue and even I was the one ......but we can't change the fact that she was the one who was the victim....jiske saath sabse jayda bura hua .....