chapter 52

Abhimanyu POV.......

Kya hua hai ....Sadi Hui shakal bana k kyu ghum Rahi hai subh se .....I asked her, while combing my hair.

2 weeks Abhimanyu......14 din ..ho gye hai sab sort out kare hue but there is nothing like before in between us.

You have completely changed after that argument....
You are always busy ...... Morning mei jaate ho raat ko late waapis aate ho .....

Do you even remember that you have a wife at home who must be waiting for you .... wanting to spend some time with you ......she asked angrily.

Mishikaa yrrr.....

Haan ab Mujhe Mishka bhi bolna start kar diya .....2 din k liye hi Gulabooo ....rose ... sweetheart... darling tha ....ab bhaad mei jaaye Rose, biwi .....sab .....aap sirf apne kaam p dhyan do ....she said and left the room banging the door leaving me shocked .

This is the first time I am seeing her so angry and frustrated. She never loose her calm like this .

I really messed up this time I guess .
My phone rang and it was Inspector Rawat .

Sir MLA sir ki campaign hai ......He reminded me and I sighed.
Haan toh yrr ab election ka time hai .... campaign roj hoti h inn logo ki ...

Make sure ki ye koi rule violate na kare and send a team to maintain the decorum....that's enough......I said .
Okay Sir .. Jai Hind ....He said and ended the call ..

I have to go for Investigation of a criminal too ......
Bahar ye neta log or Ghar p biwi ......aadmi kare toh kya kare .....I thought.

I entred the hall and she was in the kitchen...
I took a seat on the dinning table and she served me and Maa our breakfast as usual and sat to have her own too ..

Abhimanyu.....Tai ji gaav mei satsang karva rahi hai .....mei bhi jaa rahi hu ... Mishika ne meri train ticket bhi book karwa di hai ....tu mujhe or Teri bua ko  bas 4 baje station chod aana ....Maa said and I nodded.

Yrr cab kar lete dono ....train se kya jarurat hai jaane ki .....I said .
Nahi cab se better train hai ...4 ghante lagenge bas ....Maa said .

Aage Vivek lene aa jayega hum logo ko ...she added .
Okay ...I said knowing there is no use of arguing with her now when she has already made her plans .

Maa left to inform the same to Bua ji after having her breakfast and kissing my head .
Taking the chance I held my Gulaboo's hand and she glared at me and tried to free her hand .

She bit my hand Sharply making me hiss and I let go of her hand .
I didn't knew my little Rose has sharp thorns too ....I said while looking at her teeth mark on my hand .

Don't call me that....I am not your rose now ....she said and left to the kitchen making me chuckle at her cute anger .

I followed her to the kitchen but she totally ignored me .
I pulled her to me and held her both hands behind her back and kissed her cheek .

Is my Gulaboo angry with me ....I asked and she huffed .
Mei kya karu mei Jaan bhuj k thodi late aata hu yrrr ....you know abhi thoda mera schedule tight chal Raha hai .......I said nuzzling my nose into her cheek and she sighed...

Kya mere liye 24 ghante mei se 1 ghanta bhi nahi hai ab aapke paas ....she asked innocently making me peck her lips .

Hmmmm......aaj to mujhe Maa ko drop karna hai and ek interrogation k liye bhi jaana hai .....but I will be home by 7 pm .....I said .

It's just not about today .....you have changed after that whole incident......she said .
I don't know what it is but it feels like we are just roomates and not husband and wife ......She added .