chapter 47

Mishka pov-

It's been 3 days since he talked to Me.
He didn't came home last night making an excuse that he has something important and stayed in his apartment.

I have been trying to talk to him but he is not ready to listen to me .
Sunny Bhai called me yesterday asking me what has happened between the two of us as Abhimanyu was fully drunk .

When I told him the matter he was disappointed too .
Mishkiiiii bache you knew what he went through all the time .....even till now he was after that case only .
He was even ready to resign from his post when it happened.

You have hurt him this time really bad and it's obvious for him to feel that way specially when you are his wife now .....

He has spent sleepless nights and have tortured himself. You have no idea what he went through Mishika.....he has said and I cried even more .

Bhai please meri ek baar baat karwa do Abhimanyu se .....ask him to talk to me once ......please Bhai.........I had cried but Sunny Bhai asked me to give him some time to calm down or the matter will get worse.

Maa is equally worried about him but she don't know the whole matter .
She just know that he is angry with me over something.

Madam ye case study kar k sir ko report de Dena ....Sammer sir's assistant informed,  handling me the file and I nodded.

After Lunch break I was discussing the report with Sameer sir when Abhimanyu and Sunny Bhai entered his office along with Pooja and I know what they were here for .

We will discuss this later Mishka...Sammer sir told me and I nodded.

I looked at Abhimanyu who acted like he didn't even know me.
Sunny Bhai blinked his eyes at me while Pooja was lost in her own zone .

I didn't get time to discuss anything with her . I know she is going through a rollercoaster of the emotions at this moment.

Pooja's parents will be here too in a while as you have asked for them .... Abhimanyu informed Sammer sir and he nodded.

I didn't know if I should stay here or leave and I choose the later option but Sammer sir asked me to stay back making me node .

She is not needed here ..... Abhimanyu said and My eyes teared up .
Abhimanyu whatever your personal matter is don't bring it between the work .

She is one of the important witness of the  case . Beside Pooja she was the one who is closely associated with the case.....Sameer sir said and he Sighed.

I sat beside Pooja and she looked at me .
I am sorry Mishika meri wajah se Teri life mei bhi problems aa gai hai ....she said and I shook my head.

Please don't talk like that ....teri wajah se kuch nahi hua h ..... And everything is fine .
You just tell me .....kya tu thik hai .....I asked her and she sighed.

I don't know what to feel about it anymore.
I clearly denied when Sunny asked me about it but then he and Abhimanyu Sir asked me to fight for justice but I am still reluctant about it .....she said and I could understand her delimma.

After a while Pooja's parents came too.
Ab kyu bulaya Gaya hai hume . Case 1.5 saal pehle close ho chuka hai ....or hum iss baare mei kuch nahi karna chahte hai ab ....Her father said and Abhimanyu clenched his jaw .

Haan 50 lakh Jo mile hai apna muh band rakhne k ......Don't you feel any kind of Shame .....He yelled and their face paled.

Apni hi beti ki izzat bech dii .....He gritted out and I looked at him shocked for using such words and a painful sob escaped Pooja's mouth while Sunny held his arm to calm him down .

Toh kya karte hum .....agar pase nahi lete to kya karte ......Kam se kam ab humare bache Zinda toh hai ....humari aanko k saamne toh hai ....

Ashok Singla k saamne hum jese log kuch nahi kar sakte .....mere bacho ko maarne ki Dhamki mili thi hume ...... Pooja's mother said while crying and her father's eyes were moist too .

You should have trusted the system but No ...you easily bent down .... Abhimanyu said harshly.

Konse system ki baat kar rahe ho ACP sahab ......Aap bhi ache se jaante ho system kiska or kese saath deta hai .....

System bhi uski ka hai jiske paas paise hai .....hum saari Umar court k chakar lagate rahte or humare bacho ko bhi kho dete asse powerful logo se ladte ladte ...... Pooja's father said wiping his eyes .

Mei aapke saath tha .....lawyer aapke saath thi ...hum kar rahe the na koshish.....asse har Maan lene se jeet nahi milti ..... Abhimanyu said .

Agar case chalta toh aaj Aap ye baat kehne k liye yaha nahi hote ACP Abhimanyu. Mr. Singla ki beti apne baap se lad gai thi aap k liye ........usne kaha tha vo rok legi aapko .....unhone toh aapke liye bhi plan karke rakha tha ......koi nahi bachne vaala tha ..

Uss ladki ne bachaya hai aapko .....Aap ki Jaan lene k liye log hire kiye hue the ...... Pooja's father said shocking us all .

Aap ye kese keh sakte hai ....Sunny Bhai asked him .
Hum dono k saamne hi sab kuch hua hai beta ......Uss ladki ne apne saare Rishte Tod liye the apne parivar se ACP ko bachane k liye ......Pooja's father said and I looked at Abhimanyu who was looking at floor blankly.

My daughter got saved because of God's grace and whatever happened with her was very unfortunate and it still is a nightmare for us but please I am  begging you leave us on our own . We don't want to do anything with it .....

We don't want to get into this web of conspiracy, justice , man power or anything........we just want to see our childerns alive ........Her father said while crying folding his hands and Pooja rushed to him and hugged him tightly.

Please don't cry Papa ......She said .
Pooja beta I know you hate us but we are powerless beta.....and Ashok singla gave us money forcefully as a compensation and he even promised that we won't ever face any kind of problem from his side ever .

We are really sorry beta.......they Apologized and Pooja cried hugging them .

She left with her Parents after that telling us that she doesn't want to do anything with one now .

Abhimanyu.....what you want to do now ....Saamer sir asked him and he just got up from his chair and left the office without replying anything to anyone.

Mei dekhta hu usse ....Sunny Bhai said and left after him .

I came back to my cabin too and sat on my chair .
Will he go back to Shreya now knowing that she did all that to save him .....was the biggest question of my life right now.

He never said he loves me .......and as far as I know he was head over heels in love with Shreya.....she even tried to commit suicide when we got married......Will he go back to her .......
She loves him so much.....she didn't cared about anything to protect him .....

But I love him a lot too.....I won't  be able to breathe without him .
He even thinks that I betrayed him but not telling him About Pooja's matter .

Is it the end of my marriage......I cried bitterly digging my face in my palm .

What do you people think about Shreya . Did her reason justify her actions?
Will Abhimanyu go back to her .?
Are Pooja's parents right at their place .?

Double update....
Comment down guys .....