chapter 64

Abhimanyu pov-

Kya khana hai aur ....I asked while wiping the corner of her mouth as she finished eating her chaat .

Paani Puri .....She said and I nodded.
Stay here ....I will come back with Paani Puri .....I said and she nodded .

People are really crazy for Paani Puri and one of them is my wife too .
I somehow got a plate for Paani Puri for her .

Pooja aur Sunny Bhai kitne ache lagte hai na saath mei ....she said while looking at the stage where Sunny and Pooja were getting their pictures clicked as it's their engagement today .

Hmmmm...I hummed and forwarded a Pani puri towards her mouth that she gulpped immediately.

Kya ACP sahab ....aaj biwi ke saath Duty lagi hai haan ....one of my friend joked patting my shoulder from behind and I shrugged.

Khabi khabi toh haath aate hai aapke ACP sahab ....toh mene socha kyu na isne full seva karwai jayye ....Mishka said and they both laughed .

Bohot sahi Kiya Bhabi .....he said while getting a seat beside us ..
Abhimanyu aap log baat karo mei Maa k paas Jaa Rahi hu ...she said as we both started discussing something political and I just nodded ..

My eyes followed her until she joined Maa and Ridhi who were sitting with other womens.

My other friends joined us too along with Sunny and we started drinking and chatting about our college days and mine and Shreya's topic came up too .

I didn't react to it as it doesn't mean anything to me now and was fine untill I saw Mishka standing a few steps away from our group and looking at me angrily and I cursed under my breath.

I excused my self and went behind her and held her arm but she pushed my hand away ..

Mene kya Kiya hai yrrr .....they were discussing about her .....I asked and she glared at me .
But you didn't stopped them too .....she said with moist eyes .

I was just ignoring it simply......and we were discussing about our college days and back then Shreya and I were in a relationship and you have met everyone....they know that I am married to you ......I tried to explain her but she looked away wiping her tears .

I sighed and made her look at me ..
You know that I love you then why are reacting like this Mishka......I asked.

See now you are calling me simply Mishka too .....She said and a sob left her mouth making me groan .

I took her to a seculded area and tried to hug her but she pushed me away .
I am sorry......happy now....look at me .....I am sorry......can you please stop crying now ......haan ....I asked wiping her tears .

Mujhe Rona aa Raha hai....she said and I pulled her in my arms .
I kissed her head and caressed her back .
These moods swings are really dangerous thing I swear and now that she is in her second trimester she have become over sensitive.

But she is going through a lot .... physically and emotionally....just to bring our baby into this world .
I kissed her head and she graoned.

Aapne pi hai ...she asked and I nodded .
I am not liking the smell of it ....she said.
I instantly ate a mouth freshner and she nodded .
It's better now ...she said .

Khana khaya.....I asked and she shook her head .
Mei aapko ussi k liye bulane aayi thi ....She pouted and I smiled.

Let's go then ....I said wrapping my hand around her shoulder.
Say that you love me .....She demanded making me laugh .

I love my baby .....I said to tease her  and she groaned.
Not baby ....say that Mishkaaa I love you ...only you .....She said making me snicker.

But I love others too ....I said and she glared at me .
I am taking about Maa , Nirvi and all family....I said .