chapter 43

Abhimanyu pov-....

I returned home around  at 6:00 pm and Nirvi came rushing to me as soon as I stepped inside .

I picked her up and threw her in the Air making her chortle.
I threw her over my shoulder like a little sack and she laughed even more .

Meri beti k haath per thod dega ye ek din .....handle her gently she is a baby .....Riddhi said making me roll my eyes ..
Nivuuu ask  your Good for nothing mother to mind her own business and not to disturb us ......I asked Nirvi and she bobbed her head before turning to Ridhhi....

Mummmaaaaaa DooooNot.....she said loudly pointing at Ridhi and she gasped in return.

Maa and I burst out laughing seeing the mother daughter duo glaring at each other .

Maa ye dekh lo kya sikha Raha h meri bholi bachii ko ..... Riddhima said throwing a pillow in my direction and I made Nivi kick it away and she absolutely loved doing it .

My beautiful Gulabo came out of the kitchen dressed in a sleeveless black kurti and matching leggings with silver long jhumka in her ear and black bangles adoring her wrist and I absolutely love the sound her anklets make when she moves around.

She gave me water and as a Ritual Nirvi took some sips from my glass before I gulp it down in a go .
She took the glass back from me and returned to the kitchen.

I got back into bickering with Ridhi and Nirvi was on my side helping me to rile up her mother.

Mishka came and gave me my coffee .
Nirviii let Maamu have his coffee baby .....I said and made her sit beside me .

Mishika sat beside Maa and I thought to pull her leg to .
Thanks for the coffee but kahi Jaa Rahi ho kya tum itna tayar hoke .....I asked and she looked at me surprised.

Aap ne hi toh kaha tha ......she said .
Kya kaha tha mene .... I asked acting clueless.

Kyu pareshan kar raha hai usse ......Ridhi jumped in between making me sigh .
I am just asking my wife something....isme tujhe kya pareshaani ho rahi h....I asked her.

Haan toh biwi .....kya kaha tha mene .....I asked her again rasing my brow at her.
Kuch nahi  .....she said with a little pout making me stiffle my laugh .

Arey arey batao yrrr agar kuch kaha tha toh .....insaan bhul jata hai kaam k beech mei .....I said making her sigh.

Appne kaha tha bahar chalenge evening mei ready rehna ......She said .
Asa kaha tha kya mene ....I asked and she nodded .

Ohhh it really skipped out of my mind and Made another plan with my friends yrrr.....ab mujhe unke saath jaana padega .....I lied .

It's okay ...Aap unke saath chale jaaiye ....she said and got up from the couch and was about to move upstairs but I held her hand and laughed seeing her face .

Even Maa and Ridhi bust out laughing too .
Majak kar Raha tha yrrr....... ofcourse I remember ...I said and she glared at me.

But ab mujhe nai jaana apke saath.....She said and Ridhima laughed like a crazy monkey listening to this .

Sahi kiya ....you deserve this ....she said to me ..
Hehehehe ....I mimicked her laugh and turned my attention back to my wife .

We are going out and few of my friends will join us too with their wives.
They wanted to have a small get together and wanted to meet you ....I said and she nodded .

I followed her to the room and caged her in my arms.
Is my little Rose upset....I asked pecking her cheek and she shook her head .
What's the matter then .....I asked .