chapter 27

Mishika pov-

My back was aching as I am sitting on the same spot for the past 3 hours and getting my Mehandi done .

Hide the name in the design, we don't won't Jiju to find it that easily.....one of my cousin said .

He is a police officer with sharp eyes....kitna bhi kuch kar lo ...he will find it with in seconds the other one said making me chuckle.

Miskhiii kuch khaana h beta ....Daadi asked me cupping my cheek and I shook my head .
No Daadi ...I just had some juice ....abhi Mann nahi h kuch bhi khaane ka ...I said and she nodded .

Mehandi toh bohot Sundar lagai h tum logo ne ...Daadi said admiring my Mehandi and parsing the mehandi artists who smiled at her gratefully.

Tum log bhi khaana kha k hi jaana beta ....she said to them and left as one of her sister called her .

One of cousin sister who is married got a call from her husband and she excused herself reminding me that Abhimanyu has not called me since yesterday.

The last time we talked was when his cousin had called me ....maybe he is busy in  the function and making arrangements....I thought.

I will call him in the night once my Mehandi will be dried ...I decided and focused on the little girls who were dancing and giggling in the middle of the hall .

Raunak entred the hall and scrunched his nose .
Ughhh this smell ......he said as he doesn't like the smell of mehandi at all .

Ye wala function skip nahi kar sakte the kya ....he said frustrated and Daadi laughed .

Teri shaddi mei skip kar lenge agar itna hi h toh tujhe....Daadi said and he grinned listening of his wedding.
This boy ....I tell you ...is so eager to get married. Agar iske haath mei hota toh Aaj meri jagah iski shaddi ho Rahi hoti ..

Chachu told him some work and he went to the market again .....my baby brother is doing too much of work I must say ...
Bechare se saara din kuch na kuch kaam karwate hi rehte hai .

Come out of your dream land girl ......baad mei soch Lena apne hone waale pati k baare mei ...abhi thodi attention apne dosto ko bhi dedo .....Pooja said sitting beside me and I rolled my eyes .

I was not thinking about him .....I said and she gave me "I don't believe you " look ..

Sachiii yrrr ....I whinned and she chuckled.
Leave him....Sunny Bhai se baat Hui teri....I asked her and she shook her head .

Nahi Hui hai yrrr .....and vese bhi time zone bhi change hai na udhar ka....She said and I nodded .

Pooja helped me to get up one my Mehandi was done and escorted me to my room .
It was already 8 pm and tomorrow this time I will be getting married to him ......

The thought gave me chills and I felt a mix of happiness and nervousness.
I thanked God for giving him to me .

I was so shattered when I got to know that he is in relationship with someone but I never wanted him to go through a break up .
I have come to the terms with the fact that he belongs to someone else .

But I think destiny has to bring us together somehow....he was already written in my stars .....

I grabbed my phone as the mehandi on my hands have dried completely and dialled his number.

The phone was ringing but he was not answering it . I tried two more times but still it went unanswered.
He must be busy . He will call me back once he will see my calls .....with that though I kept the phone on the side table and closed my eyes due to exhaustion.