chapter 37

Mishika POV...

The function went really well and I met a lot of new people here in the village .
We danced too but got tired by the time it ended.

Currently the workers are wrapping up the work and cleaning everything.
The sweets were distributed too .

The elder two Bua's have left too with their family as they are married in the same family and had some urgent work .

Rest of us will be leaving tomorrow and Tau ji and Tai ji will be here only as they have shifted to Village after retirement while Vivek Bhai , Bhabhi and their Childern lives in Chandigarh due to work .

Chacha ji and Chachi ji live in the nearby city  with their children and keep visiting here.
The 3rd and the youngest of all the siblings Sheena Bua lives in Delhi only with her husband and Son who is doing his masters.

Only our family gets less time as Maa has to take care of Nirvi and she can't come here that frequently alone and Abhimanyu 's job doesn't allow him frequent visits too .

Maa mujhe abhi niklana honga ....Comissinor Sir k saath meeting hai kal 10 baje meri ..... Abhimanyu said entering the patio .

Kal early morning nikal jaayenge beta agar urgent hai toh.....Maa said .
Nahi na ....Abhi it's 5:00 pm ....5:45 tak mei nikal jata hu ...Aap log kal aajana ...he said sitting beside Maa .

Mishka you pack our bags .....ek car mei itne log nahi aa payenge kal .....and kuch extra saaman hai vo bhi rakh lo ......He said to me and I nodded.

Thik hai ....mei tum logo ka dinner pack kar deti hu .....ghar jaaoge tab tak late ho jaayega .....maa said.
Nahi maa rehne do .....we will have our dinner on our way back at some restaurant.... Abhimanyu said as he don't like packed food .

He doesn't have lunch if he gets late due to some reason and the food gets cold .

I didn't wish to go this soon but his work is urgent too ...
I packed our bags and got freshened up .

I hugged Bhabhi and Rashi and took blessings from all the elders as we were all set to leave ..

Raunak tu bhi chal humare saath ...I asked my brother but he denied straight away .
I will come tomorrow with Sameer Bhai and everyone. I don't want to go early.....he said and Maa chuckled taking his side .

I waved at everyone as our car started to leave the main gate of haveli .

Ekdum kya urgent kaam aa gya hai .....I asked him with a pout .
Election aane vaale hai so important meeting hai ....he said .

This trip was so memorable and it was my first time visiting any village  .....I said .

Don't be sad we will come here some other time and will stay a little longer ...he said making me pout ..

It's been 2 hours since we started our journey and I was getting bored to death as my dear husband is busy over phone.

He is getting calls after calls . Whenever I start to say something he gets another call .... irritating me.

On the top of that I am wearing saree , bangles and what not .
I started making noise clinking my bangles to get his attention as he was taking to an inspector.

He held my hand stoping my actions and continued his talk .
He finally looked at me after ending the call .
I am bored.....I said blinking my eyes and he chuckled.

Sleep for some time ....he said making me groan .
No I am not sleepy ....talk to me ....I said resting my head on his shoulder.

This trip to Village has completely changed our dynamics.
We are more close and comfortable with each other and might have taken a step further if not for his urgent work .