chapter 58

Abhimanyu POV......

I entered the home and Nirvii who saw me came running to me .

Maamuuuuu.......She shrieked as I tossed her on my shoulder and then giggled as I tickled at the sole of her little feet .

I kissed Maa's forehead who was busy making a beaded necklace for the god .
Mishka came out of the kitchen and was surprised to see me this early as it's just 5 pm .

Here ......I said forwarding the ice cream paper bag to her and she grinned.
I held her hand as she took the paper bag from my hand .
She looked at me widening her eyes and looked at Maa to check if she is looking at us or not.

I winked at her and she hurriedly freed her hand and went to the kitchen while blushing making me chuckle .

She came out with ice-cream bowls and gave one to the Maa and sat beside Nirvi feeding her while having her own .

Rani gave me water and asked for coffee .
Rani Di aap dudh dekh lena mei rakh k aai hu stove p .....
Coffee mei bana dungi ..... Mishika said to Rani and she nodded.

Missiiiii .......Nirvi climbed in her lap and opend her mouth asking to feed her icecream making her chuckle.

Now let me Go .....you Maamu is waiting for his coffee....Mishka said kissing Nirvi's cheek and wiping her mouth .

Mamuu u wanna dinkkk coffeeeeee .....Nirvi asked me blinking her eyes and I nodded .

Missiiiii giv myyyy kitchhhnn and cuppp.....I mak coffeee .......she said to Mishka making me laugh .

Mishka got her kitchen set and she sprawled all her toys on the center table .

I got up from the couch and kissed her cheek making her whine .....
I ammmm makk coffee .........Do nottttt.....she said warning me showing me her cute little finger and I bit her finger lightly and she being a drama queen screamed like someone chopped her arm and slapped on my face .

And let me tell you ... although she is just a 3 year old kiddo but she slaps really hard .

I pulled her up and hang her in the air grabbing her legs making her screem on the top of voice.

Abhiii ku pareshan kar raha hai usse......Maa scolded me taking the side of that Little devil and I threw her on the sofa softly making her giggle.
Drama queen ..... moments before she was acting like she is being torchured.

Abiiiiiiiiiiiii.......she called my name as I climbed the stairs to go to the room and change my clothes .

I turned to her and fake glared her making her burst out in laughter .
Abiiiiiii.....she again called me as I reached the top and I repeated my actions and she again laughed making me chuckle too .

I laid on the bed after freshening up knowing that if I won't go downstairs my Gulaboo would come up to give me my coffee and as expected I heard the anklets and closed my eyes .

Areeyyy .....aap soo gye .....mei toh coffee leke aai thi. ........she said keeping placing the coffee on the side table.
Abhimanyu......She caressed my hair and I opend my eyes ..

I am having a headache yrrr Gulabo......I said .
Have your coffee and then I will give you a head massage....she said and I nodded trying to control my smile.

She was about to walk away but I held her hand .
Sit with me ......I said and she smiled.
I am here only ....... washroom jaa rahi thi ....she said and I nodded .

I hady coffee and waited for her and she came out after a while.
I layed on the bed and she sat beside me leaning on the headboard ..

She started massaging my head and I sighed.
I shifted a bit up and wrapped my arms around her waist snuggling into her and she continued to massage my head ..