chapter 3

Bohot bohot shukriya Bitiya . Aap nahi hoti to humari beti ko kabhi insaaf nahi mil pata ....the parents of the girl who died in the road accident said joining their hand in front of Mishika who shook her in No feeling emotional seeing the old couple.
Please mei bhi aapki beti jesi hi hu na .

Aap please haath mat jodiye....Mishika said smiling at them with moist eyes.
The couple blessed her and left for their home .

Today was the final hearing of the court and Culprit got punished under hit and run charges .
Abhimanyu cleared his throat making her wipe her moist eyes and turn to him with a grateful smile .

Thank you so much sir . It would have not been possible without you...she said looking at him with respect and admiration.
That's what my job is Ms. Rana but I must say you are a brave girl .

After getting so many threats you didn't back out of the case and appeared in front of the court and even handled the defendant lawyer very well Abhimanyu said .

I was prepared for all those things sir . I knew that they would try to trap me by putting pressure.... Mishika said amusing him.

I am a law student sir .... Mishka answered his unasked question surprising him .
Well I am highly impressed ,Miss law student He said making her chuckle.

All the best . We really need people like you in our country... Abhimanyu whished her luck and left with other officers.
Mishika smiled seeing his retreating figure.

In the past one month she had got the chance to interact with him several times regarding the case and she had started liking him secretly.

She pouted thinking that she won't be able to meet him again as she had no reason left now .
But she wished to meet him again .
************
Abhimanyu was returning home when he saw a boy pleading to the traffic police officer to let him go as he was not wearing a helmet.

Kya ho raha h yaha ....he asked and the officers saluted him getting alert of his presence.

Sir ye ladka ek to helmet nahi pehna hai upper se over speeding bhi kar Raha tha or ab mana kar raha hai ki chalan mat Karo kuki ye scooty iski behen ki hai ....the officer told him the case .

Abhimanyu looked at the boy who was clearly nervous of the situation but he remembered his days when he used to do the same with Ridhi's scooty.

Sir please meri behen mujhe maar dalegi agar uska chalan ho gya to . She is very particular about everything and she never breaks any rules.....the boy explained looking at Abhimanyu expectantly.

The boy was none other then Raunak...
His phone ranged showing Mishika's name and he cut the call immediately.
Sir please, I swear I won't repeat it again. Please let me go this time only ....Raunak said to Abhimanyu.

Next time if I found you doing any mischief of this kind I won't spare you again ....Drive safe and go home now .... Abhimanyu said making Raunak smile .
Thankyou so much sir ..... Raunak said and left hurriedly making Abhimanyu chuckle.

Abhimanyu too left to his home as his mother was continuously calling him .
He entered his home only to find his mother serving all kinds of food to Sunny his best friend.

And he was eating like he was having food for the first time in life .
Dhang se thoos le jaanwar ...... Abhimanyu commented gaining their attention.

Aunty isko dekho ab ACP ban k mujhe manners sikha Raha hai .... Pehle ye khud asse hi khata tha ......bade log badi badi baate .......Sunny said dramatically making Revati ji chuckle while Abhimanyu just shaked his head knowing his friends antics .