chapter 61

Abhimanyu POV....

Aaj ka kya plan hai ....she asked ,caressing my hair and I snuggled more into her .

Yahi hai plan....we will stay in the room and will do the things that honeymoon is meant for .....I said biting her nipple and she hissed .

You are doing that deed from last night and it's afternoon now .......She said patting my cheek and I held her hand as she was Distrubing me ..

But I haven't done anything major from the morning....I said leaving her nipple with a pop and she pouted.

Can't you wait until night.....for now we can go out .....she said and I shook my head .
It's a rest day .....But maybe after a hot session I can think about it .....I said .

Aapke session k baad meri uthne ki himaat nahi hoti .... forget about roaming around......She said .
Hmmm...that's why I ask you to eat healthy food and build stamina......I said biting her chin and she winced slapping my arm .

I am not that weak jitna aap bolte hai and I have gained significant amount of weight after wedding but no matter what I eat you will end up exhausting me beyond my limits....she said making me chuckle.

Okay just one round ......I said and she rolled her eyes knowing very well that I can't stop at one round.

My little Rose knows me better and as she said she has become more curvy after our wedding and I end up losing my control every time I make love to her ..

I devoured her for the next 2 hours straight.
This woman is addictive......she is no less then a drug .
I pulled her on my chest and kissed her hair .

Abhimanyu......She called me resting her chin on my bare chest and I hummed tucking her hair behind her ear.
Do you love me ......she asked me taking me by surprise.

Bataiye na ......She asked softly looking in my eyes and I smiled.
What do you think ......I asked and she groaned.
Please na.....I asked you a simple question...don't complicate it .....just tell a yes or a no ..she said .

Love itself is a complicated matter Little Rose ...how can I just answer it in a yes or a No .
You just answer my question and you will get what you are looking for ....I said caressing her cheek and he pouted .
Okay then start ....she said .

What is love ? I asked and she looked at me with a frown.
Just answer....I said as she was about to argue with me .

Ummm...love is a beautiful feeling that you experience when you are around your loved once .....you care for them ....you want them to be always smiling and happy.

You can't see them in pain and they matters the most to you . Nothing feels good without them and the mere thought of being without them terrifies you .....that is love for me ....she said and I was quite impressed with her defination of love .

So you feel all those things for me haan ....I asked pinching her nose and he nodded....even more then that .....like I can't even explain that feeling in words .....she said kissing on my chest just above my heart .

So according to you how many things I am qualified at from those you just  mentioned.......I asked .

You are caring... protective....you fulfill all my demands and you also say that you don't like it when I cry although you make me cry most of the time ....she giggled and I pinched her waist making her hiss ....

Also when I got kidnapped you cried a lot and didn't take care of yourself....but that doesn't answers my question she said poking my chin .

I want to know your definition of love and then only I will decide that I fit in that defination or not .
And do not mention your responsibility and duties in that defination or I would punch you hard on your big nose .....She said showing my her tiny fist making me chuckle.