chapter 65

Abhimanyu POV.....

Everything will be fine..... don't panic my love.....I said Caressing her hair as we were in the labour room ..

Here water broke last night and she is having intense contractions now at 5 am .

Abhimanyuuuu...... Baby thik toh hai na ...she asked me holding my arm  tightly and I nodded kissing her forehead.

The nurse gave her an injection and soon the doctor arrived too .
It's time Mrs. Hood....Are you ready to welcome your baby ....she asked Mishika who nodded .

I was trying to be strong but I am equally terrified and on the top of that her screams are making me vulnerable.

My little Rose ......she is going through so much ....mher face has become completely red and tears are flowing out of her eyes.

Abhimayuuuu.........she screamed and a lone tear escaped my eyes as I am completely helpless.

I wanted to screem to seeing her like this but I can't . My little Rose needs me .
After half an hour she let out an ear piercing screem making me shiver but then relief washed over her and we heard a shrill cry of our baby .

It's a Girl Mr. Hooda .....The doctor told me and I became numb seeing my little angel covered with blood crying in doctors arm. .

They offered Me to cut the umbilical cord but I was not in a situation to do anything.
I was holding my Wife's hand while my gaze was fixed at My daughter.....my daughter......this emotion is making me more vulnerable.

I looked at my Rose who smiled at me with her half opend eyes .
I cupped her face and pressed my lips on her forehead.
Humari beti ....Gulabooo.....I muttered as my voice cracked and she nodded.

You won.....she said making me chuckle.
I know....mene hi toh usse tere andar daala tha ..... I said and she giggled .
Shameless.......she uttered .

Soon a nurse came with my baby girl and I took my little world in my arms .
She was so small and her face was pink .
I kissed her forhead and laid her on Mishka's chest who was crying with our daughter.

After a while Mishka felt asleep and I took my daughter in my arms and walked out of the labour room as they will be shifting Mishka to maternity room ..

I have sent everyone home and asked them to come in the morning but as it's just 6 am ....So no one is actually here .

I sat on the couch with my daughter in my arms while Mishika was sleeping on the bed all drained up and exhausted.

I informed maa and she was over the moon . She said she will be coming to meet her grand daughter....
But I asked her to not to rush and come after few hours .

I was just looking at my little angel without blinking my eyes . How I became so lucky to be her father .

She is mine ....meri beti hai  ....my little angel......

The door opend and there entered Ridhi ......I smiled seeing her and she looked at Mishka who was in deep sleep and then came rushing to me .

Ohhhh my God......I can't believe it .......she said with moist eyes and held my little angle in her arms.
Kitni pyari hai yrrr ye .......she said with a smile .
I know.....meri beti hai na ....apne Papa p gai hai .....I said and she rolled her eyes .
Apni Bua p gai hai ....Papa toh Langoor jesa dikhta hai ...

Kaha meri Hoor jesi beti ....kaha ye langoor.....she said .
Bhaag yaha se .....or meri beti vaapis kar tu mujhe ...I said forwarding my arm to take my daughter but she backed off .