chapter 57

Mishka pov.....

I opened my eyes feeling the soft caresses on my hair and my eyes teared up seeing Daadi......

She immediately hugged me to her chest while crying and I sobbed too.
Kesa hai mera bacha ......she asked me cupping my face and kissing my forehead and I just nodded my head feeling way too emotional.

Then My eyes fell on maa who was crying too and She kissed my palm holding my hand .
Tune toh Hume Dara hi Diya tha beta ......Jaan nikal gai thi humari ......she said and a sob escaped my mouth.

Sorryyy....I said and she chuckled while wiping my tears.
I then met Diii , Jiju , Sunny Bhai and my little Roni who was crying inconsolably.
Chacha ji and Chachi were there too and for the first time I saw Chachi worried for me .

Everyone started asking me how I am feeling and Daadi fed me food filling me up to my throat.

Ye dekho kese soya pada hai ....Sunny Bhai said pointing at Abhimanyu who was sleeping like a baby on the other bed placed in the hospital room making me chuckle.

Let him Rest .....he has not slept from 3 days ...... he was searching for Mishika like a lost men ......Ridhima Di said making my eyes well up .

I don't remember much about yesterday but I could never forget how he cried hugging me to his chest on the Airport .

I have never seen him like that before....his cries were so painful to me and it pierced my heart seeing my man breaking down in my arms .
After that I became unconscious again .

They asked me to rest but I insisted them to be with me and  talk to me as I have had enough rest from  last night .

We talked for an hour where they told me how did Abhimanyu finally found me  and I shared what happened with me .
We were all crying by the end .

I am still wondering....there are so many people chatting here in this room and this man is sleeping so peacefully...how ??? Sunny Bhai quipped making us laugh .

Later they all left and I got down from the bed and walked near  him .
I caressed his hair lovingly and kissed the side of his head .

I could see the grown up beared.....dark circles and eye bags and his pale face .....
What he has done to himself in just 3 days .....I thought and a lone tear escaped my eye.

I held his palm in between my hands and kissed his knuckles and he graoned and opened his eyes groggily.

But then he  opened them  wide and looked at me .He immediately sat up and pulled me to himself as if confirming that I am actually here .

My little Rose ....he muttered in a heavy voice and I cried wrapping my arms around him tightly.

After a moment I realised that I am not the only one who is crying but he is grieving too .

I cupped his face pulling away and shook my head wiping his tears .
I can't see you like this .....I muttered and he kissed my palm .

Ek number ki befkoof ho tum .....He said making me pout .
Thik ho jaao phir ache se batata hu .....asse kon muh utha k kisi bhi help karne chal padta hai ......
You are a law intern on the top of that ...you everyday hear about such cases ......phir bhi chali gai kahi bhi .... without informing me .....he scolded me .

I am not well yet ....I muttered and he sighed pulling me to his chest .
You need rest ......Go and lay down on the bed ......He said .

Aapke paas rehna hai .....I said and he chuckled.
He picked me up in his arm and laid me in my bed and I shifted to a side giving him t space to lay down.