chapter 28

Mishika POV

I looked at my heena filled hands and smiled admiring my Mehandi that has a beautiful dark shade.

It was early in the morning and the house was full of chaos.
After the Haldi ceremony I have to go to the Parlour and from there I will be directly reaching the wedding venue.

I am excited and emotional as today is my wedding.
Before I could dive deeper into my thoughts one of my cousins entered the  room to call me for breakfast as after that I needed to get ready for my  haldi ....

Daadi fed me with her own hands and it took my every ounce of control to not let the tears flow .
I just wanted to wail loudly snuggling into her arms .
The mere thought of having to leave her is eating me .

I know she is emotional too but she won't cry for my sake and I am doing the same for her .
I shut my eyes tightly as she lovingly kissed my forhead .

Go and get ready now ...she said patting my cheek and I got up without any word and left to my room .

As soon as I entred the bathroom I burst out crying letting out all my emotions .
I cried for a while remembering my parents .... specially my Papa . He would have been the most excited person today .

I heard some commotion in my room and palmed my mouth to not make any noice .

Diiiiiii ......jaldi bahar aao muje washer use karna h ....mere bathroom mei pata nahi kon ghus gya h subh subh .....It was Raunak ...my Roni and I chuckled listening to him .

Chacha Chachi k room mei chala Jaa mujhe time lagega abhi ....I said and he groaned .

I can wait for like 10 minutes ....thoda jaldi kar lo yrrrrr .....vese bhi naha k kya karna h ....haldi lagne k baad phir se nahana padega .....he said leaning on the bathroom door and drumming his fingers making me sigh .

I hurriedly finished my bath and wore my clothes and as soon as I opend the door he rushed in pushing me aside making me hiss .

Itna hi tha toh kisi or ka washroom use kar leta ....idiot ....I groaned to myself.

I got ready and he came out and laid on my bed .
I am tired ...he said making me chuckle.

I am thinking to shift to your room ...aapke washroom ka jet acha chalta hai .....and I love the balcony....he said .

Sochna bhi mat ....I warned him .
Hmmm....ab sidha action lunga mei and vese bhi agar aapko aana ho toh aap Daadi k room mei rehna.....unke saath time spend karna .....and if you feel like sleeping here toh hum share kar lenge.....he grinned .

Aur mei aapko Miss Karunga toh meri help ho jaayegi iss room mei sooke.....he said and I turned to him .

He hide his face in the pillow and I knew he is trying to hide his tears .
Roniiiii ....I caressed his hair sitting beside him and he hugged my waist immediately and cried out .

Mat jaao yrrr Diiii......I will miss you ......he said and my tears flowed out too seeing my ever smiling brother crying in my lap .

Agar tu royega toh Daadi ko kon dekhega Roniiiii .....and I will be in the same city ....hum roj milenge .
You can come to see me any time you want .....I said and he sobbed .

After some time we both became normal and he hugged me tightly.
Although you are elder to me but phir bhi I want you to know ki khabi bhi aapko koi problem ho aap mujhe bata dena .....I am not that incapable to not help my sister ......he said and I smiled kissing his head .

Does that mean ki ab tu mujhse paise bhi nahi mangega .....I teased him .
Vo toh Dene padegne yrrr ......paise kaha se aa gye beech mei .
Humari deal hui thi na ki jab tak mei khud nai earn karne lagta aap mujhe doge .....He said with a pout and I laughed .