chapter 48

Abhimanyu pov-....

I sat on my balcony smoking and drinking.

I just want my brain to stop thinking or My nerves will burst out.....
There is so much going on inside me right at this moment and it's absolutely suffocating and frustrating.

A damn case messed up my whole life and now they said they don't want anything to do with it .

Pooja and her Parents made peace with themselves....that Rascal is roaming freely and only one who is still stuck there is me .

I lost the love of my life .....she betrayed me and broke me like anything......she did that to protect me .....to save me from her father's goon .....I chuckled bitterly.

Ye kesa save karna hua ....you kill a person emotionally....betray him by doing the unthinkable.....you crush his belief....his trust ....you make him hate himself...his existence.....to protect him from some goons ........

Isn't it a part of my job to deal with the Goons .....huh....isse acha toh mujhe Gunde maar dete ....but she used betrayal to make it more painful for me .

Pyar karta tha na usse......I trusted her over everything......Maa didn't liked her much .....Ridhiii didn't liked her much but mei phir bhi usse choose kar Raha tha....... because I loved her ......

She knew How much I hate lies .....she knew I would hate her for doing it but she did it anyways.....

Pyar asa hota hai kya yrrrr.......I asked Sunny who was sitting beside me on the ground and he just shook his head .

Then there is my wifeeeee!!!!
Actually everything is happening because of her ......Na vo meri life mei aati na ye case aata na hi ye sab ho raha hota......

Everything is her fault......I said gulping the alcohol.

Intersting thing here is that ....she also loves me ........
Haan Sunny ......sun Raha hai tu  .....she also loves me .....

She knew I felt guilty.....she saw me suffering but choose to not tell me the real reason behind closing of the case and the final verdict of the court .....

On the day of hearing......when she came asking for the proofs .....and everything happened......she has cursed me .......

Her words haunted me for days and nights.......I felt worthless.....as a failed men ......mei resign karne ka socha tha ......meri maa ...meri behen sab pareshan the ........

I was that much in regret.
I was bearing a heart break and all the burden of her accusations all along ......and she fucking knew it......

I apoloziged to her but she didn't disclosed the real reason........

And then she says...... Abhimanyu !!!!!! You are my everything......don't leave me ever.......you is all I have ........I chuckled again .

You know why I married her on the first place .... because that Robin was behind her .....he wanted to harm her .....

Mujhe laga ek ladki ki zindagi toh khrab ho hi gai hai .......ab mere farz hai ......meri duty hai to protect the other one .

As that criminal is free because of me ....I failed to present the proof in the court..... everything is happening because of me ....so I should take the accountability.

I married her keeping aside everything that I was going through.
Maa bhi chahati thi mei usse shaddi Karu and I don't want to upset her more too......

I married her ......

She asked me to not let my past come in between........I did that too .....
She said she wants a normal married life .....I gave her that .....
Whatever she asked for ......I did ......

I did everything yrrr .......and look where I am today ......I laughed........while my eyes shed tears of agony of grief......

Sunnyyyy........pyar hota hi nahi hai yrrr.....there is nothing called love .......sab juth hai yrrrr .......

I don't even understand what this word love means anymore......
It's funny.......kuch bhi karne log apne actions ko justify karne k liye iss tag ka use karte hai ......pyar k liye kiya ......pyar h tumse .....hahaha.....its really funny .

Lucky are those who never fell in this trap ........they are really lucky .....God's children they are .....
Nahi karna chaiye pyar-vyar.....it's a Sham .....

Insaan ko barbaad kar deta hai yrrr ye ......I said .

Abhiii stop drinking....you have has enough......Sunny said stopping me as I poured more alcohol in my glass .

Sunnyyyy not you too yrrr.....I am in my full sense ......I am trying to loose my senses and forget everything for a while but it's not happening.......

Ye sharab bhi dhokebaaz nikli .....Nasha hi nahi ho raha hai .......I laughed again .

I gulped the whole bottle although Sunny tried to stop me and everything after that blurred.

Mishika POV.....

I was lying on the bed with tears flowing out of my eyes.....

I didn't know what to do anymore....
I tried calling him but his phone was off ....I called Sunny Bhai but he didn't receive my phone either ......

I pretended to be normal in front of Maa but I don't know how long I will be able to keep up with this act .

I want to hug him ....ask him for his forgiveness......
But he doesn't even want to look at my face .

I know he is hurt but I had my own reasons.....
But now I think I should have told him .....

Please God .....just give me one chance......I won't be able to live without him .......I don't want to ..I sobbed .

My phone rang gaining my attention and I wipped my tears seeing it's Sunny Bhai's call.

Hello Bhai .... Abhimanyu thik hai na ...where is he ...... please tell me he is okay .....

Mishika open the door first .....I am outside with him and he is not in his senses......he said and hung up.

I rushed downstairs and opened the gate and immediately held him as it was getting difficult for Sunny Bhai to keep him on his feet .

He was completely wasted and has no sense of his surroundings.
We somehow made it to our room and layed Abhimanyu on the bed .

I cried seeing him like this but then Sunny Bhai patted my head .
He is hurt Mishika......I have never seen him like this before......I don't know what should I tell you at this moment....but all I can advise is have patience.....he may take some time to get back to normal or to hear your side of story .

Take care of yourself and him ....he said and I just nodded .
He left after that and I took out his shoes and his belt .

I cried resting my head on his chest.....

Everything is a lie.......he murmered in his sleep and another sob left my mouth knowing how much I have hurt him .....

I am so sorry Abhimanyu........ I whispered kissing his forehead and fell asleep hugging his arm .

😭😭😭😭He is really hurt guyzzzzz....

And now my hands hurt to because of writing the 3rd update for you all ...

But what can I do ....I had to write it for you all 😥🤧...

Now do the honours by commenting down ....