chapter 42

Abhimanyu POV....

Kal raat bohot late aaya beta tu ....Maa said taking a seat beside me on the dining table.

Haan Maa....kal kuch important case aa gya tha and we had to travel to the outskirts of Delhi ....signal bhi nahi tha ....phone off gya mera ....I told her and she nodded in understanding unlike my angry Gulaboo who is red but this time in anger .

She is not talking to me from morning....as if I tried.
But I was waiting for her to start the conversation but she is in a different mood I guess and seems like I had to make the first move or she would remain upset the whole day and I won't be at peace too .

Managing a wife is tough then handling dangerous criminals I see.....

She served me and Maa the breakfast and sat beside Maa to have her own .

Kya baat hai bache ....badi bhuji bhuji si lag rahi h Aaj ....is everything okay ....Maa asked her .

Jii Maa sab thik hai .....just a Little bit of headache.....rest karungi toh thik ho jaayega ....there is nothing to worry about ....she said with a small forced smile and Maa nodded .

Kal raat bhi tu late Tak wait kar rahi thi Abhi ka ....you need proper sleep.....Maa said having her breakfast and I guilty for shouting at her when she was only worried for me .

Maa is used to of all these but she is quite new to it .....I realised and looked at her who was having her breakfast quitely.

After having our breakfast Maa left to meet Ridhima's in law's who has come yesterday only .

This is the best time to reconcile with my wife as we both are alone at home as Rani has gone to the market to buy fruits and vegetables.

Gulabooo ......I called her but she ignored me making me sigh.
I followed her to the room and entred the closet with her .

I pulled her in my arms and she wriggled in my arms to free herself making me chuckle.

Jab Tak mujhse baat nahi karegi.....I won't leave you ...I said and she glared at me and I pecked her lips and she looked away.

Kya baat karni hai aapko .....you must be getting late ....jaaye apne station....she said .

I just can't leave knowing that my little Rose is upset with me .....I said and stayed quite ..

I am sorry for getting angry last night but you were just crying and was not ready to listen to me . I was dead tired and lashed out on you out of frustration.....I said cupping her face .

Aapko koi idea bhi hai ...how scared I was .... Pagal ho rahi thi mei ye soch soch k ki kaha hai aap ....kese hai .....phone bhi nahi lag raha tha .....koi text ka reply bhi nahi kar rahe the .....on the top of that I didn't want to bother Maa too ....

Atleast insaan ek call ya text toh kar hi sakta hai .....kitna bhi busy ho ....1 minute baat karke ye bolne mei ki Ibam busy and would be late .....kitna hi time lagta hai Abhimanyu......

But aap nahi samjhege kuch bhi ....she cried .
Mei samjh gya Gulaboo yrrr and sorry bhi bol Raha hu ....but my battery got dead and before that there was no signal in that area......

But next time I will keep you informed in prior okay ......I said wipping her tears and she nodded still sniffing.

And you need to be a little brave women ...you are a wife of a police officer now and such instances will keep happening....agar asse parshan hoke you will keep crying ..toh kese chalega .....

Meri biwi toh ro ro k hi saheed ho jaayegi.....I said making her chuckle.

I don't have a control over my feelings na ...ab dar lagta hai toh lagta hai...aap hi batao mei kya karu ....she asked me with such an innocence that melted my heart and I hugged her close my to my heart .