chapter 56

Mishika POV .....

My head and my body hurts....ugghhhhh .....I groaned in pain and then opened my eyes .

It took me a while to Adjust my eyes to the dimly lit room .
Where am I......I thought clutching my head as it  felt very heavy like some one has put a lot of heavy weight on my head .

I was laying on the bed and I somehow managed to sit up and my body felt extremely week .

Aghhhhh....I graoned ...
I tried to remember what happened last and my eyes widened as the realisation dawned upon me ..

I _I am k_kidnapped .....I thought as fear crawled inside me .
I looked around the room and it has a small dressing table with fair light and bright painted wall .

I could hear the choas on the road near by and loud music blasting and laughter of women's .

Where I am .....I thought and got down the bed ..
There was no window in the room and I somehow managed to walk towards the door and tried to open it but it was locked .

Koi hai .......open the door .......Help..... please ....darwaja kholiye.....I banged on the door .

I heared the voice of few female outside the door and after few minutes I heard the click sound and stood back ......

The door opened and a healthy middled age women entered the room followed by few other womens and they had put on makeup wearing colour ful sarees......

Toh ab jaake hosh aaya hai tujhee Haan .....the lady asked me chewing paan .
Mei kaha hu aur aap log kon hai.......mujhe apne Ghar jaana hai ......I said and she laughed evilly.

Saku Baiii k Mahal mei hai tu ladkiiiiii.......ab yahi Tera Ghar hai .....she said making me frown .

Ye kya bol Rahi hai aap......Mei yaha nahi rahungi ....muje vaapis jaana hai .....mujhe jaane dijiye.....sab mera wait kar rahe honge Ghar par .....I said but she glared at me and clutched my tightly digging her nails into my flesh.

Jayda natunki mat kar ......jitna jaldi yaha adjust hongi utna acha hai tere liye nahi toh yaha k tor tarike bohot menghe padenge tujhe.....

Tyar Karo isse customers k aane ka time ho gya hai .....she ordered the other women and pushed me back making me cry ..

The other two ladies held my arms and dragged me towards the bed ..
Please mujhe jaane dijiye.......mujhe Ghar jaana hai ......mere pati mujhe dhund rahe honge.....meri Dadi pareshan ho rahi hogiiii .... please......I begged them .

Aeeee jayda Rona dhona mat kar samjhi na .....one of the squeezed my cheeks painfully making me shut my eyes in pain .

Chal kapde badal apne ......She said throwing a saree at my face and I shook my head crying.......

Nahiiii mujhe Ghar jaana hai ........mere pati ko jaante nahi ho......he is a police officer......vo mujhe dhund lenge .......kisi ko nahi chodenge vo .........I am telling you ..... mujhe jaane do yaha se .....I threaten them .

One of them clutched my hair and slapped me hard making me fall on the ground and my head hit the bed pole .

I felt a sharp pain and then felt my blood dripping from the side of my face and everything blacked out again .

Author's pov ....

Ye kya Kiya tune ...Saku Bai ne isko ready karne ko bola tha .....ye toh behosh ho gai .....khoon bhi beh raha h iske sar se ......The other lady asked the one who slapped Mishika.

Haan toh bol denge ki khud gir gai ......vese bhi ye pehle se hi bohot kamazor hai injections ki vajah se ........The lady said.

They both went out and informed Saku Bai the incharge of the brothel.