chapter 53

Mishika POV....

I opened the gate before he could even ring the bell and he chuckled.

Gate p hi bethi thi kya .....he asked pinching my nose and handed me the packet he was holding.

Icecream....I asked and he shrugged making me grin .

Why are you not ready yet ...he  asked me  as I  gave him  a glass of water .
Because we are not going anywhere.....I just want to be with you and spend some peaceful time at our home only .......I  said and I nodded with a smile.

That's really thoughtful of you .....he said seemingly impressed.
Go and get changed....I will get you a coffee meanwhile....I stated and he got up from the couch .

I asked Rani Di to go home as we have already prepared the Dinner and there is nothing more to do now .

As I entered the room with his coffee he was looking at the content sprawled on the bed and I gasped .

How can I forget to keep it inside the closet.
He smirked looking at my way and I visibly shivered and my face became hot and Could bet I looked more red then the lingerie set he was holding in his hand .

Ridhi Di made me buy some really hot lingeries when we went to shopping today .

I hurriedly placed his coffee on the table and snatched the lacy stuff from him and put it inside the bag feeling highly embarrassed .
But before I could make a move he yanked me to himself grabbing my waist .

I see my Little Rose has planned something exotic tonight.....he whispered near my ear making my breath hitch .

That's not mine......I think I got them by mistake.....I blurted out and he chuckled huskily making me feel tingles..

I checked the size and by the way they were sprawled on the bed I could tell whom they belongs too ....he said and bit my ear lobe making me clutch his arm tightly.

I hide my face in the crook of his neck out of utter shyness.
I don't know how but everything feels so new . Maybe because we are this close after so long ...

He gave me hard smooch on my cheek and left me .....
I left to the closet immediately and then took my time to calm Myself down ...

He looked at me teasingly while sipping his coffee as I stepped out but I looked away feeling timid.

He called Maa asking if they reached or not and then gave me the phone as I wanted to talk too..

He pulled me in his lap startling me as I was talking to Maa .
I palmed his mouth as he was about to bit my cheek .....

Beta take care of each other .......Maa said over the phone.
Maa I am taking care of her but ye mujhpe bilkul dhyan nahi de rahi hai ......he said before I could respond to Maa making me widen my eyes .

Maa juth bol rahe hai ye ..you know how your younger kid is......I said and he pinched my waist making me hiss while Maa chuckled over the phone.

Don't trouble my daughter Abhiiii......Maa warned him and he sighed.
Julm ho raha hai mujhpe ......Maa , behen , biwi or vo Nivi .....saari ladies gang mere piche pad gaye hai .......He said dramatically making me laugh at his drama .

Maa Inka toh chalta rahega aap apna dhyan rakhna and don't worry about us .....I said and he put his chin over my shoulder and hummed in my ear making me smile.

Okay beta ....take care ..will talk tomorrow...Maa said .
Okay Maa Good night....I wished her back .
Good night mother India.....do bring ladoos for me while coming back ....he said putting his demands making Maa chuckle..