chpter 44

Mishika POV......

Sunny Bhaiiiiii ........I hugged him tightly making him chuckle.

How is my Mishkiiii and look she is a married woman now .....he said playfully making me laugh .

But I am really really angry with you for not being present in my wedding.....I missed you a lot and I have decided to not attend your wedding...then only you will know how it feels .....I said crossing my hands over my chest and he sighed.

That's not fair Mishkiiii....you know how badly I wanted to be there with you but couldn't.....he said with guilt and I pouted.

It's okay ....don't make that sad face now .....but you need to compensate for everything now that you are back .....I said and he nodded .

Pooja also joined us and we talked for hours .
Hmmmmmm....so you won't tell me about your husband until I meet him personally....he said I nodded .

Come home tomorrow for dinner.....I invited him .
I am sorry Mishkiiii but tomorrow I have to be somewhere else .
My brother-cum- best friend also got married and he is super angry with me .
That rascal has stopped answering my phone calls too and I am going home to meet him and the family....

I will come on Sunday to meet your husband and his family....he said and I nodded with a chuckle.

Okay now you two enjoy....I need to go home ......I said and they both nodded .

I am so so happy that sunny Bhai is finally back . Abhimanyu and Maa would be so happy to meet him .

Maaaaa......I entred the home calling for her and she chuckled coming out of the kitchen.

Maaa....I am super happy today ....I said as I hugged Maa and she laughed.
That I can see beta.....but what's the good news .....she asked me.

Well I told you about my brother ...he is back and I have invited him home this Sunday ....I said and Maa smiled.

Bohot acha kiya ....bache ....Maa said and I nodded .
What were you doing ....I asked her following her to the kitchen.

You made Moong Dal halwa.........I shrieked in happiness and she chuckled.
She made me taste it and I moaned in delight.

This is the yummiest halwa I ever had.....I said and hugged Maa .

Kya ho raha hai Bhai yaha .....koi hume bhi bata doh ya dono saas Bahu ka personl matter hai ....Riddhi Di asked from behind making me chuckle.

Misiiiiiiii.....Nirvi came running to me and opend her mouth asking me to feed her the halwa that I was having.

I made her eat it too and she really liked it .
Diii chai loge aap ....I asked her and she grinned having her halwa .

Nirvi kept on roaming behind me in the kitchen drinking water from Abhimanyu sipper ....asking me to fill it again and again making me laugh at her antics .

I prepared tea for the 3 of us and put Nirvi's milk in her bottle 🍼... although she is 3 but she loves having her milk from the bottle only .

Maa left to meet our neighbour Aunty after having tea while I and Ridhima Di got busy with our talks.

I was telling her about the new collection in the mall and we were planning to pay a visit there soon .

My phone rang and it was Abhimanyu.
Ji.....I answered the call .
Gulaboo Jiiii .....I called you to inform that I will get late today. Don't wait for Me and have your dinner on time ......He informed making me chuckle.

Okay ....lunch kar liya aapne ....I asked him and Ridhima Di was giving me a teasing smile all the while.

Yes I had my lunch and it was delicious as always .....he said making me smile.