chapter 31

Mishika POV

After talking to Maa for half an hour I entered the room to find him laying on the bed lazily and talking over the phone .

I went to the washroom grabbing my night suit and changed my clothes getting rid of the saree.

I came back to the room to find him still on the phone and did my night routine.
As I got up from the dressing chair ...he patted on the mattress asking me to come to the bed making me smile shyly.

I sat on my side of bed and he finally ended the call and sighed .
Keeping the phone of the side table he turned to me and gave me a smile.

Hmmmm....toh kal aap wait kar rahi thi and I didn't came ...I am really guilty about it but I will try to compensate for it ...
So tell me what should we do .....He asked .

I laid on the bed just like him and covered my self with the duet .
Chaliye baate karte hai .....I said hugging a pillow near my chest and he chuckled.

Baate kon karta hai Mishika first night pe .....it's meant for some other purpose....he said making me widen my eyes .

What does he mean by some other purpose.....is he serious.....he really wants to do that now ......

Ohhh God but I am not prepared for it yet ...I mean I have feelings for him and is ready to give him his all rights as a husband but not at this exact moment.

I looked at him nervously....
Jiii, vo aap....matlab ki hum ....vo sab abhi ....I mean ki .....I stuttered as he was looking at me intensely without even blinking his eyes .
What has happened to him all of a sudden....why is he behaving like that ......I thought.

What happened Mishika....did I said something wrong ...  He asked holding my hand and I got goosebumps by his mere touch and I just shook my head as words failed to come out of my mouth.

Abhimanyuuu........I managed to wisper as he came closer .My heart was thudding loudly and I was feeling cold all of a sudden .
Hmmm....he hummed and my eyes got shut on their own as he breathed near my face .

Mishika why are you sweating all of a sudden .....he asked getting away and I looked at him with a frown .
Nahi toh asa toh kuch bhi nahi h ...I said wiping my face and he burst out laughing.

I threw a pillow at him and he laughed even more and I smiled too shaking my head ..
Ohhh God Mishka .....tum dar gai thi Naa .....He asked in between his laugh and I groaned.

How could you even think ki mei asa kuch karunga ... uff...you are some different species.....He said .

Relax yrrr asa kuch nahi hoga ...he said with a smile.
Kya khabhi nahi hoga ......I blurted out but then looked away feeling embarrassed.

Mishika....look at me ...he said holding my hand and I looked up at him .
Everything will happen only when you will be comfortable enough ....we will have that strong bond and understanding....

I am not denying you of anything. I have promised you before our marriage only that we will have an absolute normal relationship.

Although we are not consummating our marriage but I have accepted you as my wife the moment we got married and you don't have to feel insecure about it ..
Samjhi ....he said pressing my hand and I nodded with a smile.

Now that we are talking about it I want to clear things about me visiting Shreya and staying over there for the night....he said .

I didn't said anything back then because you were already hurt and me giving any sort of clarification at that time was completely useless and you were getting more angry when I was trying to explain you things in the morning.....he added and I just listened to him .