Chapter 8

Sir we have arrested all those 5 boys .. Inspect informed Abhimanyu.
File the charge sheet against them for kidnapping , threatening, molestation and attempt to rape and murder... Abhimanyu said and  the inspector left after nodding.

The doctor came out and informed them that Pooja is out of danger but has fractured her right arm and leg .
Also her head collided with some sharp object and  she has got an injury there too but thankfully there is on internal damage .

Mishika sighed in relief after hearing the doctor.
Abhimanyu signalled Mishika to follow him to the doctor's cabin and she nodded .
They both sat in front of the doctor in his cabin .

Doctor is everything else fine . I mean ... Abhimanyu tried to know more about Pooja and doctor understood what he is trying to say .

Yes she is safe but there are bite marks and fingerprint on her upper body and arms ....the doctor informed .
Mishika weeped silently as they came out of the cabin .

Hey....look at me and stop crying now . She is out of danger and those boys have been arrested to. .... Abhimanyu said holding her shoulders.

I should have been at Pooja's place as I have slapped him that day .... Mishika said looking at him .
This should not happen to any girl out their . It's okay. She will get justice only because of you ....he said making her node .

Now come let me drop you home . Your family might be waiting for you.....he said .
I want to stay here .....she said wiping her tears.
Her parents are with her and Pooja is unconscious right now . You can visit her in the morning when we will record her statement....he advised.

Mishika was sitting beside Abhimanyu while he was driving the car .
Ummm vo meri scooty....she asked turning to him .

Kal subh le Lena police station se ....he said .
Unhone Mera chalan bhi kar Diya hai . Mene red light jump kar di thi . But uss time mei Car ke piche jaa rahi thi na . They didn't even trusted me when I told them ......she complaint to him making a small smile to appear on his lips .

Acha....asa kiya unn logo ne . Kal dekhta hu mei sab ko ....he said .
Haan please and ek vo jo lady constable hai , scold her too . She held my arm so tightly. Ye dekhiye nishan bhi pad gya hai ...she ranted showing him her arm .

Kal tum subh AA Jane or mujhe batana kis kis ne tumhe pareshan kiya hai . Sab ko jail mei band kar dunga mei .... Abhimanyu said making her laugh .
A smile appeared on his face seeing her laughing.

Asse kese aap unko jail mei band karege . Vo bhi to Police officer hei. Vo bol denge they were doing their duties only ....she asked still giggling.

But I can scold them being their senior.....he said with a smile.
Hmmmm...mere saamne daantna unko thik hai ....she asked making him node.
Ab unlog ko arrest to kar liya hai but abhi humare paas proof to nahi hai unke khilaf....she asked turning to him completely.

Mene unki car dekhi thi but usse mei eye witness to nahi ban jaaungi na . And Hotel mei bhi vo room unke naam se book nahi tha .....Pooja ki statement ko chod k kuch or nahi hai abhi humare paas she said making him node .

Agar theater k exit gate p ya aas paas koi CCTV footage mil jaaye to ye ek solid proof ho sakta hai . Hotel se kuch bhi milna impossible hai kuki ye hotel unn ladko mei se hi kisi ka hai . Mujhe ye hotel manager ki baato se hi pata lag gya tha. Also unhone data entry mei se bhi sab clear kar Diya hai .....Mishika said analysing everything.

Abhimanyu was astonished listening to her but then remebered that she is a law student and that too a very brilliant one .
We will see something regarding the proofs ....he assured .

Abhimanyu stopped the car in front of her home .
Listen Mishika, Don't stress about it much and no need to blame yourself. Isme tumhari koi galati nahi hai . Okay ....he asked .

Jiii...Mishika nodded and get down the car .
Okay...good night sir. Kal milte hai ... Mishika whished him .
Hmmmm....good night ...Bye ...saying Abhimanyu left to his home .

*************
Next morning In the hospital...
Doctor can we take Pooja's statement Abhimanyu asked the doctor.
Well she is conscious now but I would suggest you to not talk to her about it as of now as the incident has traumatized her .

Give her some time to recover and then you can proceed with your investigation...the doctor advised making him node .

Abhimanyu has come to the hospital directly and Mishika was no here yet .
He left for the Police station after meeting Pooja's parents.

Mishika woke up late as she was having fever last night .
Gyatri ji gave her home made khada (syrup made up of herbs ) .
You will stay at home today and will take complete rest ...Gyatri ji ordered making Mishika pout .

She didn't informed her Daadi about Pooja's incident knowing that she won't let her step out of home after  that afraid of her safety.

Dadi I have a very important interview today ...Mishika said plopping down on the couch beside her Daadi .

Don't lie to me . I know teri intership ko abhi 6 mahine hai . Tune hi bola tha khud ....Gyatri ji said looking at Mishika.
Haan but mei 6 mahine ku wait Karu .

I will start trying from now only . Kuch law firms ne new vacancy nikali hai or mene apply kar diya hai .....she lied confidently.
Pehle Tera fever check hoga and then I will decided ki jaana h ya nahi .....Gyatri ji said .

Okay....Mishika said and ran toward her bathroom to get a cold shower so that her temperature could be lowered down.

And somehow after convincing Gyatri ji Mishika left her home after having medicine.

She reached police station around 11 am but Abhimanyu was not there .
She talked with the inspector about her scooty . Although she clarified her reason for jumping red light but she has to pay the fine no matter what .

ACP sir kaha hai ..... unhone bola tha fine nahi Dena padega kuki mere paas valid reason tha asa karne ka ....it was ab emergency and you know that yourself now ....she argued and the Inspector has to let her go without paying the fine .

She turned back and walked towards the inspector once again.
Sir , kya unn logo ki bail k liye abhi Tak koi aaya hai she Asked knowing that Robin and the other boys belongs to rich family and they will try to get them out at any cost .

Ji, subh hi aaye the Mr.Singla k lawyer but Kuch ho nahi paya kuki chargesheet ban chuki thi or without court trial abhi kuch nahi ho sakta ....The inspector informed.
Kya mei unn logo se mil sakti hu. Just for 5 minutes please....she requested and the inspector nodded after thinking for a while .

A constable took Mishika towards their cell .
Hmmm...so Kesa lag raha hai apne asli Ghar aake . Tum logo ko kya laga tha ki itna sab kuch karke Bach jaaoge ....she said in anger laced voice .
You......Robin came forward shaking in anger and glared at her.

Just wait for me to come out and then we will talk about it ....he hissed .
Forgot about coming out of here . Now get habitual of this place only because you will be having a long stay here....Mishika said Looking dead into his eyes making him laugh out loudly.

Acha ....tu karwaegi mujhe jail. I think you don't know who are you messing up with .
Actually the plan was for you but unfortunately that dumb Pooja get into our way . Nahi to Aaj tu kahi or hi hoti .
...Robin said shocking Mishika.

That means she was thinking right . They came to kidnap her .