chapter 38

🔞🔞🔞🔞 Mature content

Abhimanyu POV....

"Make me yours completely"....as soon as she uttered those words  I couldn't hold back and captured her soft plump lips for a passionate kiss .

I groaned feeling her soft lips and tilted her head sucking her mouth more aggressively.

She moaned in my mouth and taking the chance I plunged my tongue inside her mouth kissing her thoroughly.

I parted away to let her breath and felt proud of my work seeing her swollen lips .

I sucked on her lower lip as it was bleeding and she breathed heavily.

Pulling away her saree pallu I sucked on her long neck and exposed cleavage making her moan .

Her heaving chest was teasing me and I pressed her melon making her body jerk .
So f**king sensitive.....
Everything about her turns me on to the next level .

I was trying to be gentle as it's her first time and her reaction to my every single touch was telling me that it's her first exposure to the intemacy and it was another turn on for me .

I licked on her neck and she craned her neck giving me more accesses. I bit on her swan like neck and she let out a cry.

I sucked on the spot to soothe the pain.
I pulled her over me taking her lips in my mouth again and my hands worked on her blouse hooks.

She held my shoulders and tired to imitate my action and kiss me back and I let her take the charge .

As the blouse loosened I unhooked her bra too and she hide her face in my neck out of shyness.

I caressed her bare back kissing her head and again made her lay under me .

I pulled out her blouse along with her red bra and she grew even more submissive.
I looked her heavy melons with the erected nipples but she tried to tide them crossing her arm over her chest.

I pecked her lips and pinned her bangles cladded hands over her head .
I nuzzled in the valley of her breast and she squirmed as my beared pricked her soft mounds .

I gave a bite on her flesh and she yelped in pain .
I licked it to soothe the burning sensation making her moan.

Mhhmm.....ahhhaaaa....ummmmm......
She was moaning as I tormented her neck and her cleavage.

I lapped my tongue on her erected nipples teasing her and she arched her back and let our a needy cry .

I pinched her nipple and twisted it making her moan loudly.
Her body is very sensitive and she reacts to every single touch ..

Abhimanyuuuu.........she let out a loud moan as I took her hard and sensitive nipple in my warm mouth ..

She looked at me with half opened eyes as I sucked on her nipple.
I let go of her hand and she ran her fingers in my scalp pulling me more into her driving me crazy .

I gave equally attention to her other melon and devoured them to my heart content and soon enough she reached her first orgasm .

I undid her saree plates looking at her dishealved self and red and blue marks all over her neck and chest .

Her melons have my fingerprint imprinted on them.
She looked a beautiful mess and all mine .

I pulled out her underskirt too leaving her in a red lacy panty that was wet and I smirked looking at it .

As I held the hem of it she clutched her thighs tightly.
I pulled out the last piece of cloth from her body and she curled on the bed like a baby feeling shy .