chapter 60

Mishka pov....

Chal agar ho gya hai tera makeup and all ....
Aaj hi niklana hai ........agar 5 minute mei nahi aai toh mei akela jaa Raha hu phir ....

Subh jaldi uthana nahi hota ...phir sab late karti rahti hai.....

I ignored his rants and combed my hair.
Khud ko kuch karna nahi hota .....there are  thousands of works that I need to take care of ......but ACP sahab ko toh bas order Dene ki aadat ho gai hai ....

Black nahi white chaiye.....iron kar de shirt ......meri belt nahi mil Rahi .....ye shoes nahi pehnuga .....tune mere kapde galat pack kiye hai .......

Ab muje coffee Dede......pehle toh muje khud ready nahi hone Diya and now he is shouting for the past half an hour ......
This man is completely nuts.

Cab aa gai hai neeche .......he said entering the room .
Bags rakh lo .....I am almost done .....I said and he huffed before walking in  the closet..

I hugged Maa and touched her feet and she kissed my head .
Take care of yourself beta and enjoy ....idhar k baare mei mat sochna .....she said patting my cheek and I nodded .

Mishkaaaaa .........Maa chuckled as he again shouted from outside and I groaned.

Okayyy my preety lady .....take care of yourself and pick my phone on time.....and call that bratty Ridhi here with you ....akele nahi rehna hai .......He kissed Maa's head and instructed her .

Mei Teri Maa hu ya tu Mera baap hai .....Maa said to him slapping his arm lightly..
Hmmmm......I think the later one is a better Choice....he said squeezing Maa's cheek and she winced .

Nalayak beta hai mera .....Maa said kissing his forehead and he crushed her again in his arms suffocating Maa .

Don't fight with Mishka and take care of each other ......or mujhe jayda pareshan mat karna call kar k ....or I will block you ....Maa said and he laughed pulling her cheek again..

Finally we left to the airport.
Where is my Aadhar card .....he asked me .
Mere handbag mei hai sab kuch .....I said patting at my bag .
Show me ......he said making me sigh and I put my bag in his lap .

Ye kya makeup store leke ghumti rehti hai ....he said and I snatched my bag from his hand .
Sab important hai isme .....aapko nahi samjh aayega ....I said .
Achaaaa ....he said pulling my cheek making me hiss .

Soon we reached Airport and in a hour or so border the flight too.
I am so excited.....I have never been to Kashmir before ......udhar barf (snow)hogi na Abhimanyu.....I asked him and he chuckled.

Ofcourse hogi.....but usse Hume kya lena dena hum toh kuch or karenge na.....he said raising his eyebrows making me glare at him .
Don't be so shameless....log hai aas paas humare .....I said to him trying hard not to blush .

I don't care ....he said pulling me to himself making me giggle.
I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my head making me sigh in satisfaction.

Abhimanyu......I called him tapping his chin and he looked down at me .
Kuch nahi .....I said looking at him with heart eyes .
He chuckled and pecked my nose .

I held his hand intertwining our fingers and kissed on the back of his hand .
He has become more important then oxygen for me .
I just can't even come up with words to explain what he means to me and how much I love him .

When I got kidnapped....I was praying to see him once before dying and nothing else.
Kya hua hai meri Jaan ....why these tears now .....he asked me cupping my face and wiping my cheek and then only I realised that I was crying.