Chapter 10

I missed you too Mishkiiii.....sunny said rufffling her hair.
So tell me what was so urgent that you needed my help....he asked as they occupied their seats.

Mishka told him about the incident and how it started in detail.
Sunny got really angry listening to her .
I know that spoiled brat . You should have informed me earlier only and I would have handled him in my way .

Tell me how I can help you with the case ....he asked and Mishika discussed her idea with him .
I will do that but will Pooja's family  be okay with it ...Sunny asked unsure .
They might not be but this would build a pressure over the department and we will gain support from the public too .

Otherwise you know how these people escape punishment by using their money and muscle power. I am quite sure they will try to pressurize Pooj and her family to take the case back and I don't want that to happen .

They are in trauma after the incident and would like to stay away from these things ...she said making Sunny node .
But try to keep Pooja's information as confidential as you can .....she said and Sunny assured her .

Take this work as done only .....he said and Mishka hugged him once again .
Listen apna Dhyan rakhna and kuch bhi problem ho tu mujhe call karegi . Khud se jhansi ki rani mat bannaa .he said making her chuckle.

Yes boss !!! Mishka saluted him making him smile too .

Next morning Mishka woke up and ran out to check the 📰 newspaper and smiled brightly seeing the headline.
She checked the Twitter and other social media and the news was all over the internet and was spreading like a wild fire .

People were bashing the culprits and demanding strong action against them .
The company share of Singla and other related business man fell too creating a great havoc .

Mishka danced in victory but then sobered up as her family was staring at her weiredly.

She called Sunny immediately and thanked him profusely.
Bhaiiii you are the best . I didn't know you will make it a headline on the front page .
Social media p aag hi laga di hai aapne to .

People are coming in support of Pooja and this will give her Parents some confidence to fight for their daughter and get her justice ....she said .

I know that but it has some side effects too . They are filled with more rage now and will do something to counter attack it . Pooja ki security ko bhi khtra ho sakta hai .....Sunny said .

I know and that's why I am going to the police station.....she said .
Wait Let me come with you too...Sunny said .

Nahi Bhai ...I will handle it . Aap mat aana . I don't want to drag you in this unnecessarily. Phir unko doubt bhi ho jaayega ki ye sab kisne kiya hai ....She somehow convinced him .

Abhimanyu who saw the news held his hand in between his palm . This might turn things more ugly. But how things got out in the media over night he thought but then remebered Mishka.

But she can't do it alone. She doesn't hold that much power to get it done .... He knows that .

Various Media house has reached the hospital to talk with Pooja's parents .

Feminist and social workers and women Right activists have came forward to extend their support in favour of Pooja .
The news was trending on the Twitter and Mishka was reading everything.

She reached police station and knocked on Abhimanyu's cabin .
On getting permission she went in only to find him watching the news regarding Pooja on the tv .

Mishika behaved normally and sat on the chair in front of him .
He switched off the tv and turned to her .
Who helped you ....he asked shocking her .

I didn't understand what are you talking about....she said trying to act as normal as possible. She is very good at lying confidently and it's very rare that the person in front would catch her .
Mishka.......he stressed her name in a warning tone making her sigh .

I can't tell you that . It's confidential....she spoke looking away .
You should have atleast talked to Me before doing this . Abhi tumhe lag raha hai ki bohot acha kiya hai but this might put you in danger . Do you understand that .....he yelled at her making her flinch .

Don't you know whom you are messing up with . They can get you or Pooja killed in an instance....he hissed standing up from his chair.

They won't dare to do that now. It's all over media and they would think hundred times before doing anything wrong.
Harming the victim would put them in a tight spot .....she spoke .

Don't try to be  James Bond . Things doesn't work like as you think . They will get away with this very easily. You don't know how things work and how low people could stoop to get things done ....he scolded her .

Now don't do anything else without informing me . Let's go the hospital now ....he said getting out of his cabin and she followed him silently.
Seat belt lagao.....he said starting the car and she tried to get it done but it was not getting done .

Abhimanyu sighed and bent towards her making her close her eyes and fist her dress tightly.

She took a deep breath when he moved back to his seat .
Fever thik hai ab ....he asked .
Ji ....She responded in monologues fearing his anger .

Hospital mei kuch mat bolna . Kisi ko pata nahi lagna chaiye ye tumne kiya hai ...he said .
Hmmmmm....she hummed looking down at her lap .
He sighed seeing her sullen face . This girl will drive him insane he thought.
Ab kya hua hai.....He asked focusing on the road .

Aap kabse gussa kar rahe hai mujhpe . Mene to acha soch k hi Kiya tha na sab . I know kuch negative outcomes bhi hai but positive side bhi to hai na ......she muttered finally peeping at him from her lashes and a smile threatened to come on his lips seeing her grumpy self .

The hospital entrance was crowded with reporters and media people.
When they tried to get inside Someone pushed Mishka and before she could fall down Abhimanyu caught her on time .

He scooted her closer pushing away the crowd and Mishka was in different world seeing him this close to her .

She tried to get a hold on herself but her heart betrayed her who has developed a strong liking for Abhimanyu.