When you catch them singing

Requested by: BlueAconite

Asra:

He was singing a song while cooking, feeling very happy today. When you caught him, he got embarrassed, not very confident in his singing voice so he awkwardly said he didn't see you before he continued cooking in silence.

Nadia:

Sometimes while she's doing her hair and makeup, she will sing a little song. When you catch her, she will just smile and ask you if you know it. If you know it, she will offer for you to sing along with her.

Julian:

He sometimes starts humming songs without realizing while he's working, which turns to singing the song in a mumbled voice. When he hears you chuckle, he realizes he's singing and will blush, mumbling not to laugh at him for singing.

Muriel:

He doesn't sing when you are around so you never caught him singing. The closest you ever got to hearing him sing was when Inanna got sick and he hummed a song he knew Inanna liked to calm the sick wolf.

Portia:

While cooking she tends to start singing. When you catch her, at first she always got embarrassed, but eventually she got used to it and would just laugh it off before continuing to sing.

Lucio:

He will try to act as if he wasn't singing. When you tell him you clearly heard him sing, he stared, debating whether to make up an excuse or admit he was singing, so he went with admitting it, saying he was singing because he sounds damn fabulous while singing before he confidently continued singing.

Valerius:

While drunk, sometimes he will begin drunkly singing songs, singing the lyrics incorrectly before asking you what the name is of that song. When you tell him you think he made up that song, he shook his head, mumbling he's certain that's a song before he continues singing it till he knows what the name of the song was.

Devil:

You never caught him singing. You don't know whether that is because he simply doesn't sing or because he goes quiet before you can catch him, you simply never heard him sing before. When you asked him about it, he gave you eyes that asked if you are joking before he ignored you.