When you curse at them

Asra:

He will be a bit shocked but then ask what wrong is for you to suddenly curse at him like that. While explaining your reason, he will listen very carefully. If it is a problem or a thing that angered you, he will try to fix it to cheer you back up. If you simply wanted to curse at him, he will sigh and say that's not a very nice thing to do though.

Nadia:

She almost dropped her tea when you cursed at her. She was quick to glare before she said you need to learn some manners and how you can't just curse at her like that even if you have a good reason and how impolite and cruel that is to do to your own lover. So after she ranted, she will huff and tell you to never do it again before she walked off to go work.

Julian:

He will gasp, placing a hand on his chest, asking how you could just curse at him like that. When you tell him he deserves it, he will stare, trying to figure out what he did wrong before he awkwardly apologized even though he didn't have a clue what he did wrong. When you tell him you were joking and just cursed at him for the fun of it, he will let out an even more dramatic gasp than the first and say now you really are cruel before he pout and said he really thought he did something wrong.

Muriel:

He will stare before whispering he's sorry. When you said he doesn't know why you cursed though, he will awkwardly tell you he never has a clue why you do the things you do so he might as well apologize and make sure he didn't do anything wrong. So after telling him you just cursed at him for fun since he could never do anything wrong to you, he will let out a relieved sigh, happy he didn't do anything wrong before he went outside to go take care of his chickens.

Portia:

If you curse at her and mean what you said, she will gasp, a bit hurt by what you said, before softly hitting your arm, telling you not to curse at her like that before she huffed, angry you dared to curse at her like that. When you apologized, saying it wasn't right of you to do, she will huff and say it definitely wasn't right of you and you should give her a massage as punishment. So after giving her a massage, she will be happy again and have forgiven you. But if you playfully curse at her, she will playfully curse back.

Lucio:

You said it while his back was turned. So he almost slapped you with his golden hand because he thought you were just some asshole who didn't know what manners are. So when he saw it was you, he will drop his hand with a sigh, telling you you can't just curse at him like that before he asked your reason for cursing at the count like that. If it's a good reason, he will mutter he deserves it then. If it's a bad reason, he will tell you in an annoyed tone to grow up before he storms off.

Valerius:

He will sip his wine, staring before he said you need to learn some manners then he left to go drink his wine in peace without being cursed at.

Devil:

It depends on his mood. If he's happy, he will snicker and poke your nose, claiming you're cute if you think you can just curse at him like that. If he's in a bad mood, he will glare and angrily growl out he is the Devil and you shall respect him.