When they're sick

I made a Hazbin Hotel x Reader Scenario book so please check it out.

Asra:

He will rest and take the medicine he needs so he can get healthy fast and continue his usual life. He will like it when you hang out with him since he won't be lonely and have someone to talk to. He will worry that you'll catch the sickness but when you tell him not to worry he won't worry about it and just focus on getting better.

Nadia:

She will rest and ask Portia and you to do more, which she feels bad about but Portia says it's okay. You will say it's okay and exit the room before she can argue. Nadia will complain now and then whenever you entered the room to check on her. She will give your cheek a kiss, thanking you for checking on her so much.

Julian:

He is a doctor so he will know what to do. He will just take his medicine with some complaining then relax and read a book while one of his arms is wrapped around you, enjoying how you're cuddling him. When he's finished with the book he will slide down to lay down then cuddle you before he falls asleep in your arms.

Muriel:

He will be sick and not show it for the first few days, not wanting to admit that he feels weak and just wants to cuddle you while laying on his bed. But when you finally saw how pale and weak he looked, you immediately scolded him for not telling you and not resting before dragging him to the bed and forcing him under many layers of blankets. He will try to get back up for the first few minutes but then give up and admit that he's very sick. After you come back with some medicine for Muriel, he will already have fallen asleep with Inanna cuddling to his side. When you try to feed him the medicine he will give you a huff and say he's not a child before taking the medicine and eating it.

Portia:

She likes to act tough but when she felt this sick she couldn't keep up the tough act and had to lay on the sofa, whining in pain. When you finally came back with food and medicine, she jumped in your arms of joy with the last bit of energy she had left. So after taking her medicine and eating, you helped her to the bed before both cuddling on it. You listened to her little whines of discomfort and pain. So you made jokes and talked about different stuff to distract her from it. She was happy that you were here to keep her distracted from the sickness.

Lucio:

He will be a drama queen. He will be acting as if he's dying even though it's just a bad cold. You will have to tuck him in his bed and feed him his medicine since he would be too busy acting as if he's dying. While he's resting, he will be playing with your fingers and hair to keep himself busy, sometimes joking around or saying something. Mercedes will lay on his lap while Melchior will lay against his side.

Valerius:

He will refuse to being sick and ignore you every time you tell him to go rest and take it slow. But eventually you will find him sitting in bed, reading a book with wine, looking very relaxed. When you gave him a smirk, he just huffed and said he's not sick. You will just roll your eyes before laying aside him, happy he's finally not pushing himself and resting.