When you do something cute

Asra:

He will give you a tight hug, happily swaying, saying you're so cute. Later while he's practicing spells, he will sigh, unable to focus because he can only think of that cute thing you did.

Nadia:

She will chuckle, giving your temple a kiss, claiming you're the most adorable person she has ever seen. When you blush, she will just find it even more adorable and give you more kisses.

Julian:

He will blush, saying you're the cutest person in the whole world. When you chuckled out he's overreacting, he was quick to disagree, re-enacting all the cute things you done while naming the main reasons these things were so damn cute and why you're the cutest person on this planet.

Muriel:

He will blush, not speaking because he knows if he does he will stutter. When you tell him he's adorable, he will mumble back you're more adorable before naming several cute things you've done this past week.

Portia:

She will let out a happy noise, finding you so adorable before giving you a bear hug, squeezing you to death, saying to do that again because it was so adorable. When you give her confused eyes, she will find you so adorable before giving you a big kiss, saying when your confused face is also so adorable. Basically she finds many things you do adorable and will always give you a kiss or a hug, unable to handle your cuteness.

Lucio:

He always thinks you're doing cute things, so when you do something cute, he will hug you, happy he has such a cute lover before continuing whatever he was doing, not even answering your question of why he suddenly hugged you.

Valerius:

He will blush, drinking a lot to hide the fact he's blushing by the fact you did something cute. When you asked him why he's drinking so much, he will tell you it's not because you did something cute. When you gave him a raised eyebrow, confused, he awkwardly left, not wanting to embarrass himself further.

Devil:

He will hug you, giving you a love bite against your neck, muttering you're so cute so he's gonna mark you so nobody can steal his adorable lover. The next day you were full of love bite marks for anyone to see and know you're the Devil's adorable lover.