Arc 9-399: Called the Fourth Natural Disaster

Xiao Wangjun has already communicated with the law over there, using himself as an anchor point in that world, and then using the identity of a summoner to summon the players here, and the past players here are just the players here. A little spiritual soul of the player.

Because it is not the entire soul of the player, but the player will have all the memories of the original world, and naturally have all the abilities of the world of the earth, just need to give them a new body in the world over there.

In the final analysis, it is like online games, allowing players to create characters there.

However, because the people on this side of the earth are very different from those on the other side, it is not feasible to let these players pass by in human form, and it is also not conducive to the implementation of future plans, so the bodies that Xiao Wangjun provided to all the players here... It's a skeleton.

Xiao Wangjun had already handed over his golden finger to Father Guo, and even explained clearly the difficulties he encountered on his side, and then... he planned to be the hands-off shopkeeper.

Xiao Wangjun only told Father Guo that he is now the youngest of the thirty-six noble families, and if he wants to get all the gem fragments, he must make himself the top king of that world. Maybe the thirty-six nobles would have to be exterminated, otherwise, they would probably not be willing to hand over the gem fragments.

Of course, if Father Guo has other good ideas, Xiao Wangjun certainly doesn't mind adopting them.

In addition, although he can summon many players to the past, if it is a player without a little talent, then it is useless even if the call is past, so it must be a player who can become a magician and a warrior. This requires the use of talent testing.

The father of the country is the father of the country. In short, after learning about the whole situation there through Xiao Wangjun, the talent test was put on the agenda. In less than two days, a rigid test called the universal test was released It has been implemented among all the population of the flower-growing country.

What a magician needs to test is mental power, and if it is a warrior, although a certain amount of mental power is required, it is more of another mysterious aura. In short, Xiao Wangjun provided the detection method and items here.

As for the test items provided, Xiao Wangjun said that all of them can be kept in the florist. If the researchers of the florist are interested in these things, they can do whatever research they want.

After all the items were in place, the national testing actually took less than two days.

Then Xiao Wangjun discovered a problem, the group of people who had played online games before and liked to play online games, their talents were actually very good. On the contrary, the military team of flower growers with very qualified physique and strong ability, although some of them have good talent test, they are not as good as those online players.

Compared with the numbers detected in the end, the military team belonging to the flower growers and the civilian team turned out to be one to three.

The total number of people is quite a lot. After all, it is a population of 1.3 billion, so there are a total of 100 million people who are talented.

But Xiao Wangjun needed elites, so he screened and screened among the 100 million people, and finally determined a population of 30 million.

Among the 30 million population, the military team accounted for a full 8 million, and the remaining 24 million were all civilians. Among the 24 million people, the young people who usually like to play online games account for a full 20 million.