Arc 7-329: We are adults

Sometimes the old lady really didn't want her hearing to be too good, but she still heard what her grandson and granddaughter said.

Grandson Xiao Wenchuan said: "I'm really old, I'm so tired."

The granddaughter said: "Shhh, don't speak so loudly. It would be bad to be heard by that dead old woman."

Du Wanfeng didn't say anything by their side, so she probably agrees with how the same son and daughter called her.

The old lady suddenly wanted to laugh. Before the grandson was born, everyone considered him to be a disaster star, a disaster star for family restraint, so he was sent away far away after he was born. After receiving it, everyone hated it.

If, if it's true, that's fine, but what if those... are all deliberately done by others?

The old lady suddenly felt that her whole body was getting colder. This kind of coldness made her feel a chill all over her heart.

...

It was the first place in the middle of the term, and at the end of the term, Xiao Wangjun was still the first.

The third year of high school, for all students, the most important thing is the college entrance examination, and now, the college entrance examination is less than half a year away.

Lin Anzhi already knew about Xiao Wangjun's relationship with his family, so naturally he would not ask him if he wanted to go back.

So, Lin Anzhi only asked: "Do you want to go home with me? It's a winter vacation, it's almost a month, you can't stay in school all the time, can you?"

Xiao Wangjun smiled, "I need to go abroad."

Lin Anzhi was stunned, "What are you talking about, going abroad?"

"Didn't I tell you before that I have a small company abroad? I need to go there to deal with some things during the winter vacation."

Lin Anzhi pursed her lips tightly.

Xiao Wangjun took people into the dormitory, and now, the two of them have become more and more used to being together.

After Xiao Wangjun came to the dormitory, he held the other person's hand, "My young master, I know you don't want to be separated from me for such a long time, and if you have a choice, I don't want to either, but I think, you have to get used to it, After high school, I will not stay in China, I will go abroad directly."

Lin Anzhi's expression changed. In fact, he had thought of it before.

However, now that he really heard what Xiao Wangjun said, Lin Anzhi's expression was still very ugly.

After a while, Lin Anzhi said: "Then I will go with you."

"No." Xiao Wangjun directly refused, "You can't appear by my side, otherwise, those people from the Xiao family will deal with you, and I will also worry about you. I go abroad to do things, and there are many things to do. Even if you go with me, I have almost no time to accompany you. My young master, I don't have much time. I must at least let myself have the ability to protect myself before they really attack me, understand? "

Lin Anzhi pursed his lips and did not speak.

Xiao Wangjun raised the other party's hand and kissed him in front of him, "I didn't have to tell you about this, but if I tell you, I will naturally accept you. My young master, we have a long time in our lives. The brief separation is for a better start in the future. I hope you think about how to become stronger together with me, instead of just being together, but having to bear a lot of pressure and crisis. Can you give us a period of time to develop? If so If you really want to be with me, be together forever, then let us grow faster, and one day, when no one can threaten us, it will be the time when we can be together."