Arc 8-366: The miracle doctor is very powerful

The snow this winter is really heavy, Xiao Wangjun has decided to stay at home this winter, so he doesn't plan to go out.

There are many people who have the same plan as him, but Xiao Wangjun has received some news from the outside even though Maodong is at home. For example, the snow this year is too heavy, and many places have been hit by snowstorms. The situation is not serious. For example, the area near the capital city and various big cities is not serious because of its prosperity, but in some fringe areas, down to the county seat, it is really more serious.

Jiangnan is generally better than Jiangbei. I don't know what's going on with the heavy snow this year, even in the south of the Yangtze River, it's snowing so heavily. For example, the prefecture where Xiao Wangjun and the others are now still belongs to the south of the Yangtze River. If that's the case, there are some houses whose roofs are not thick enough. It was also collapsed by snow, although such cases are relatively rare. This is hardly the case in Fucheng.

County magistrates, prefects, prefects, etc. have all started to move. Most of these families in Fucheng are rich. Even if there are poor areas, because there are not many poor people, it will be easier for the government to organize actions. efficiency.

Every day, the government will arrange for people to clear the snow from the roofs of the poor, and street sweeping and so on also happen every day. The rich families in Fucheng should have reached some consensus with the government. The servants of the rich families will help with the work of sweeping snow. The husbands and lords of the rich families will also arrange disaster relief and give out porridge.

Although Xiao Wangjun didn't let the people in the house go out, he supported some in terms of money and food, which was incomparable to those real big families, but he gave a lot.

In this prefecture, Xiao Wangjun is already well-known because of his status as a doctor, and the generous rewards given by the senior officials are also talked about by many people. This time, this kind of charity action by the rich households united Actually, many people's eyes were on Xiao Wangjun. After Su Huaien came to visit, Xiao Wangjun immediately gave out the donations and food, which made many people very satisfied with Xiao Wangjun.

This represents Xiao Wangjun's attitude, doesn't it?

Dr. Xiao, a genius doctor, refused so many wealthy households to come to his door, but he was willing to do his part in disaster relief. No matter what, this meant that this doctor was a benevolent one. Therefore, no one dared to swallow up the charity money that Xiao Wangjun gave out. The specific amount given was publicized. The sound of praise is to lift people up.

Xiao Wangjun only raised his brows slightly at home, and didn't take it seriously.

All the prefectures and cities in the south of the Yangtze River need this to ensure that the scope of the snow disaster does not expand, not to mention the northern regions. Sometimes the entire village may disappear overnight.

The old emperor in the court issued a decree to provide disaster relief, and also called on places with spare capacity to support the north. It is useless to have such a call, and the local government has to give face. Although the emperor is powerful, if he does not give actual benefits, the officials below, except for the type of honest officials who worry about the country and the people, who are happy to take care of the rest? ? Even if it is Yu + Xi|Du" (the call from the government office, it is just a little bit locally.

Therefore, after the initial call had little effect, the old emperor seemed to have seen the temperament of the officials below, so he gave some benefits.

For example, the rich merchant families who contributed to the disaster relief operation will be given some convenience in the coming year, and some families who pay attention to etiquette will be rewarded by their superiors. Anyway, no matter whether you want fame or profit, the court will give you whatever you want, but you have to do practical things for the court!