Arc 5-265: They dare not provoke

All eyes were on that person. In the past, some bosses had very unkind eyes.

But this one sneered again.

"Don't look at me like that. I was opposed to it before. I told you. Don't use such methods for those who are really capable. It will chill people's hearts. If they just don't cooperate, we will be the ones who are unlucky. Just look at how long you've been lying on the hospital bed, you'll know that the temper over there is really bad."

"You guys want to bully someone who seems to be gentle. You think that Xiao Wangjun has a bad temper, and the people around him will never have a bad temper. Moreover, those people are ordinary people, so they can definitely be controlled by you. Even Gu Yuanxi and you didn't take it seriously, he's just a young man with a little bit of potential."

"There's nothing wrong with thinking like this, but why don't you think about what kind of things a person will do after being chilled? An ordinary person will retaliate against the society, let alone such a family, and you still have to think that they will definitely because of It's really ridiculous to be bullied to death by you who are loyal to the emperor and patriotic."

The faces of the bosses became even more ugly, and they all stared at the speaker.

"This is your choice. Anyway, I will not deal with the aftermath for you. Although I am Gu Yuanxi's direct superior, he is more concerned about the family. You have offended the members of the Gu family. Now they will drag you to be buried with them, but Don't put the blame on me. I think that this time, I did nothing wrong, but I was coerced by you. At that time, I will push two six five anyway, and I will definitely not follow You stand together."

The faces of the bosses became even uglier.

"I heard that Mr. Xiao's Feng Shui Bureau has been doing very well all the time. I think it's really terrible to be with you. Maybe they are preparing to deal with you now. No matter who told you one by one Thinking of arresting someone's family."

"I'll leave first for the sake of being wise and safe. Whoever came up with the bad idea this time will be the one to blame. Anyway, I will never be the one to be buried with him."

After finishing speaking, the man walked directly towards the gate. This gesture was really very arrogant. The faces of the bosses in the room were very ugly, but for some reason, when the man walked out of the room door, and no one called him to stop him, and no one made trouble.

At this time, Gu Tingzhi in the office had just finished making several phone calls.

The bosses here can also hear the sound of Xiao Wangjun continuing to eat the fruit, and the sound of the fruit clicking, making them feel chills in their hearts.

Just now, it was basically Gu Tingzhi who was talking, and Gu Tingzhi was also making arrangements. They didn't hear Xiao Wangjun's voice. Now that these big shots are here, naturally they also want to hear Xiao Wangjun's thoughts. Xiao Wangjun It didn't disappoint them, after Gu Tingzhi finished the phone call, Xiao Wangjun here finally spoke.

"Don't worry, they don't dare to touch your parents. If your parents lose a hair, I will pay for my life. What does the country's decline have to do with me? Although it does have something to do with me, it's not me. Let the national fortune of this country weaken, and this country will also weaken without my presence."

"This is God's will, which no one can change, but it's not that there is no way to save it."

The eyes of the boss over there all lit up.

"Although that method is complicated, it can indeed be saved, but who made them choose the wrong method? If all the people kneel down in front of me and beg, or I can give them a method, but they choose If they use the worst method, they will definitely have to pay the price."