Arc 8-388: Living in the Palace

After Xiao Pingnian went on the road with him, Leng Yuanzhi really relaxed a lot.

The speed on the road is indeed not fast, but it is not too slow. The main reason is that regardless of Leng Yuanzhi or Xiao Pingnian, they didn't feel much bumps when sitting in the carriage. The carriage was built by Xiao Wangjun very well, and the current official road is actually pretty good.

So when the family passed by in this big carriage, they didn't feel tired sitting in the carriage. This is considered to be Leng Yuanzhi. For the other party's present, in order to make him sit comfortably, some chairs in the carriage are specially designed for him. He designed it for such a situation, which belongs to the kind of reclining chair that is half reclined and can be adjusted at any time.

It was also because of this that Leng Yuanzhi didn't feel uncomfortable sitting inside. They raised the curtains on both sides, and when they moved forward, they could still see the excitement outside. Although the weather is quite cold now, because there are heaters in the car.

And even if the car curtain is raised, the windows on both sides are not wide open, but are made of very fine mesh. In this case, although there will be some wind coming in from outside, there is really only a little bit of their words here, looking at the scenery outside and the situation on the side of the road. For Leng Yuanzhi and Xiao Pingnian who don't go out very much, they actually think it's pretty good. It's more comfortable than being at home. After all, being at home will be boring and boring.

After coming out, there will naturally be more things to see, and it will not be so boring.

It took a total of twenty days to walk to the imperial city of the imperial capital. This time is actually not too late for the ancient traffic situation. This is because the two horses used by Xiao Wangjun to pull the cart have become four horses. In this ancient world, the size of four horses can only be used by those above the county king level. After leaving Trishaw, Wang Jun dared to record it for the sake of the emperor, so the two horses became four horses, and they were all tamed by Xiao Wangjun's side long ago.

It is precisely because of this that the speed on the road is much faster.

The captain of the Royal Forest Army over there finally breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that the group finally arrived in the imperial capital safely. He can be said to be the most stressed person in the group. He knows the importance of this genius doctor, so he is naturally worried about what will happen on the way There was an accident, but luckily nothing happened on the way, even the genius doctor's husband, with such a big belly, looked at him with a good face all the way.

Even better than the faces of these guards.

I have to say that this is actually a very miraculous thing, maybe because of what kind of medicine the genius doctor gave his husband? For example, they would drink a bowl of medicinal soup whenever they stopped to make a meal, and because they could drink that bowl of medicinal soup, they would feel much more relaxed along the way. As long as they travel with this genius doctor, their life will be much easier than when they are on their own. This can be seen from the previous two experiences.

This time, because the emperor was going to be treated, and the emperor had already issued an order, no matter when people arrived, they could be brought directly into the palace to settle down.

Even if the key to the palace gate over there is unlocked, you can use the token from the captain of the Imperial Forest Army to go to the side door next to it.

It happened to be afternoon when Xiao Wangjun and the others arrived at the imperial capital, so the time was pretty good, at least it wasn't late at night.