Arc 6-289: Young masters are confused

In the next two days, although the young masters still looked like savages in terms of clothes and clothes, because there was no change of clothes, but in terms of food, they felt like they were on a picnic.

Because every meal, Xiao Wangjun would bring them prey.

They even ate a meal of tiger meat and a meal of venison.

And since they walked together with Mr. Xiao, they haven't encountered any danger. Even if there is danger approaching that Mr. Xiao, they can find out and solve it immediately.

So the vigilant jungle trip was once again out of the feeling of tourism.

The young masters became more and more relaxed, and their mood became more and more relaxed.

If it wasn't for the lack of a sleeping tent and a change of clothes, they wouldn't even mind staying in this jungle for a while.

Just when these young masters were relaxing, they didn't know that the outside was already in chaos because of them.

The five bodyguards who were separated from them finally got out of the woods after two days. They didn't find the lost young masters, and they didn't see anyone outside. The faces of these bodyguards were ashen. They didn't dare to delay at all, and contacted the young masters' homes as soon as they reached the place with a signal.

As I said before, the origins of these young masters are also extraordinary. Even if the family is not as top-notch as the Li family, it is only a little worse than the Li family.

These young masters are very pampered at home, and they all have grandparents at home. Isn't the reason why he can look like a dandy because someone pampers him?

Grandparents don't dote too much on the heirs of the grandchildren in the family, but they usually dote on the little grandchildren who don't have to inherit the family.

Little grandson, that is the darling of grandparents.

When the news of the disappearance of the four young masters reached the family, the grandparents of the four families almost passed out, especially the five bodyguards who came out, each with injuries, and two of them were bitten by wild animals Got a big piece of meat. This is enough to prove how dangerous that jungle is.

Not to mention grandparents, even the parents of these young masters and their brothers and sisters, after hearing the news one by one, they all almost fainted, and their faces were ugly. Each of these four families has people who are in politics and the army.

Soon they used their family relationship to arrange search and rescue personnel here. The army has already moved out, and the power of the four families united is really quite powerful. An army stationed nearby has rushed here quickly. Other search and rescue personnel are still on their way.

The elders of the four families couldn't wait any longer, and they didn't want to wait for news in the imperial capital at all, so they insisted on coming.

So the elders of the four families and the heirs of the four families came here together.

That is to say, the grandparents of these four people and their eldest brother are all coming here.

It's not that the other people don't want to follow, but they don't give in.

Letting the heirs of the family come here represents the meaning of their family, and it will be more convenient to contact people here if they come here.

The eldest brothers of these people usually face their younger brothers, and sometimes they want to beat them up when they get angry, but when they hear that their younger brothers are facing such a crisis, their faces turn pale.