Arc 7-338: Angry Young Master

In addition to the family of his brother-in-law, Xiao Chenghai still has a lot of dirty things. Before the Xiao family was powerful, Xiao Chenghai himself was the family of the Xiao family, and all the resources of the Xiao family could be used by him. Therefore, what he did Those things will not be dug out.

But now, the rest of the Xiao family don't want Xiao Chenghai to stay in the position of patriarch. Some people are dissatisfied with Xiao Chenghai's decision-making. Press down on Xiao Chenghai's direct lineage, so the things that Xiao Chenghai had done without the escort of the entire Xiao family were exposed.

The Yang family and the Fang family intervened strongly, and many small families rushed over like sharks, just to bite off a piece of meat from the Xiao family.

In the imperial capital, the pattern began to change.

Xiao Wangjun got all the inheritance of the Du family, including all the contacts of the Du family, just as he said before, he kept everything he could keep, and he was not polite to those who refused to accept him. Impatient, those, all chased away.

Therefore, in a very short period of time, Xiao Wangjun increased his power countless times with the help of the big ship of the Yang family and the Fang family of the Xiao family.

a month later.

Lin Anzhi was calling Xiao Wangjun, his voice was already very impatient: "It's almost two months, I can't go to the imperial capital yet?"

Xiao Wangjun comforted Lin Anzhi, "My young master, wait a minute, I will go to Haicheng in two days, wait for me in Haicheng, huh?"

Lin Anzhi said bluntly: "Xiao Wangjun, do you think this young master is easy to deceive? What two days, you said two days a month ago, and now you still say two days, do you mean two days? Is it as long as someone else's lifetime?"

Xiao Wangjun: "..."

The daughter-in-law is getting sharper and sharper, and he can't hold back anymore.

"Within a week, I promise, within a week, I will definitely go to Haicheng, huh?"

Lin Anzhi sneered, didn't say anything, and hung up the phone directly, looking very irritable at first glance.

It seems that he hasn't seen each other for two months, and he doesn't let the other party come over. It really makes his young master really go crazy!

Xiao Wangjun looked at the phone that was hung up, and touched his chin, when the doorbell rang.

Xiao Wangjun tapped his mobile phone twice, and he could see clearly who was outside the door, it was Mo Yang who came over.

Mo Yang was still wearing a pair of sunglasses, looking very aggressive, Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows, come to him to act aggressive? Isn't it right?

Xiao Wangjun had already modified the door of the villa. After he clicked on the mobile phone to open the door, Mo Yang could come in. He went down from the second floor and saw Mo Yang entering the door. There is an injury, no wonder he wears such a big pair of sunglasses, it turns out it is to cover up the scar.

Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes, "This injury wasn't caused by your partner, right?"

Mo Yang rolled his eyes, "It would be great, it's from Xiao Tongbai's side."

Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows, a cold light flashed in his eyes, "Did they attack you?"

"That kid is a lunatic." Mo Yang said angrily, "Are you afraid that he will spread fire on your wife and make me keep provoking me, but I can fill up the hatred value as much as I want, who doesn't know the previous paragraph? Time Yuanbo Technology was reported by others because of me."