Arc 8-373: Leng Yuan's Pregnancy

The magistrate really did not expect that after Xiao Wangjun arrived, he would research the fourth prescription so quickly.

He has already listened to the reports of the doctors below, saying that there are not too scarce medicinal materials in this prescription, and with the strength of their prefecture, even if they want to mass-produce it, there is no problem.

Could this make the magistrate unhappy?

On the second day, Xiao Wangjun made some changes to this prescription, and then the preventive decoction came out. He directly stated that because some rare medicinal materials in the prescription were screened out, this decoction to prevent infection is not as effective as the decoction in the imperial capital, so it is definitely effective, and one or two out of ten people may be infected.

But the other seven or eight people will never be infected. Judging from this success rate, it is also very good. The magistrate didn't think the probability was low at all. Most of the people here really couldn't afford the kind of soup in the imperial capital.

It is impossible for the imperial court to reimburse all the money. It is really impossible to rely on Fucheng alone.

Now Xiao Wangjun's prescription is so much cheaper, and at the same time, it can save so many people from worrying about infection. The probability of this is really high.

The magistrate immediately made arrangements here.

And after Xiao Wangjun arrived here, the magistrate actually saw that there was no death of a critically ill patient here in Fucheng, and he began to really admire this miracle doctor. No matter how many legends about this miracle doctor he had heard before, he had only heard about it. He had never seen it with his own eyes, and he always felt that there might be some exaggerated parts in those legends.

But if I look at it with my own eyes now, it is clear that the legend is not half exaggerated, and it doesn't even fully point out the ability of the genius doctor.

The three imperial physicians have also been here for three days, but I haven't seen them improve anything from the prescription.

But on the first day that genius doctor arrived, the other party directly entered the plague area, and then immediately improved the prescription, which is always true.

The people in the entire prefecture city who had eaten the decoction began to call Xiao Wangjun's place a living bodhisattva.

From the beginning of the plague, everyone was in panic. Wherever the plague happened in the past, it is common for people in the whole city to die, but I heard that because of this miracle doctor, after the plague, except for those who directly died of illness, other infections The imperial court, which had not yet died of the plague, did not choose to kill it directly.

It is also because of this that their relatives were able to survive, and they did not have riots in this city. He didn't think about rushing out of the city gate to find a way out for himself.

These were originally brought by the genius doctor, but now I heard that the genius doctor came to their prefecture in person, and improved the prescription on the second day after arriving here, replacing those scarce medicinal materials that they could not use with Ordinary medicinal materials. And let ordinary people like them use the decoction to prevent infection so quickly, isn't it a living Bodhisattva?

Someone hastened to report the good news here to the imperial capital.

The emperor didn't know the news that Xiao Wangjun was coming, he was surprised when he heard that Xiao Wangjun was here, and then he heard that the other party improved the prescription again in a very short time. Since the other party arrived, no one in Fucheng had died, and the emperor couldn't help but feel very happy.