Arc 5-242: I don't know the mother-in-law

Li Yanyan and Fang Yanhuan followed Xiao Wangjun, and Xiao Wangjun began to ask for some more detailed information.

From Li Yanyan's mouth, Xiao Wangjun learned how long this old house had existed, and also knew some details. For example, their family has not lived in this house for a long time, that is, they come to clean it every month, and they are still hired as part-time workers. Their owner may not come here every month.

And they haven't added anything to the house, at least in the last two years. Because he no longer lives here, apart from some basic facilities, there are no antiques in this house.

Some of the furniture was also used by them when they lived here before, but they didn't throw it away, so theoretically speaking, there should be no problems with this house.

Li Yanyan didn't say that what she said in the car before was all made up. Although it's time like this, how can I let Mr. Xiao know that it was made up? The other party will be angry. The relationship between the bosses, or let this person have a problem with the senior sister, that's not good.

Therefore, when Li Yanyan explained, she was very particular about the proportion, and she didn't dare to let her words be too divorced from what she said in the car. In short, Mr. Xiao must not let this Mr. Xiao know that he was cheated.

Naturally, Xiao Wangjun didn't see anything, he was just thinking, if the owner didn't add things that shouldn't be added here, how could there be a yin in this house? You must know that the aura in this room is very wrong.

And for a while, he couldn't be sure whether it was a naturally formed aura, or because no one lived here, so this house was used by someone with a heart, and a Feng Shui bureau was made in it.

But no matter what kind it is, from the time they stepped into this room, they themselves have been integrated into this aura. If the feng shui bureau inside cannot be destroyed, then they will be in danger in this room.

To be honest, Xiao Wangjun is not worried about himself, but there are two women here.

These two women are not Lianjiazi, they look like noble ladies... If there is any danger, looking at the high heels under the feet of these two women, Xiao Wangjun feels that he wants them to run faster , might be a problem.

So make sure that you are fine, but how to ensure that you have no problem with these two employers, you need to think about it carefully. There are still too few magic weapons in his hand, and now he only has two magic weapons, and he is definitely not willing to use these two magic weapons on these two women.

This is not relative, he is not willing.

Xiao Wangjun who made this decision did not know that one of the women was his mother-in-law.

When they checked the rooms on the first floor one by one, Gu Tingzhi finally arrived with a roar.

But because this is a village, the car that drove over was not familiar to Gu Tingzhi, so they couldn't be sure where Xiao Wangjun was right now.

The police car also roared to the scene.

Xiao Wangjun and the others who were in the room naturally heard the sound of a police car, and Li Yanyan hurriedly said, "The police are here."

Xiao Wangjun originally planned to go to the second floor, but at this moment he glanced outside and decided to send the two women out first. The reason why these two women were not sent out before is because firstly, they are already in this aura, and secondly, if there is really any evil spirit, and if it is possible to make the evil spirit active in broad daylight, then put these two women away. One woman sent out, it is possible to send these two women out to die.