Arc 6-291: Stupid People Have Stupid Blessings

Xiao Wangjun and Li Mianzhi had breakfast together.

People from the Li family asked about Li Mianzhi's decision. Li Mianzhi said that he could return to the imperial capital first, but he hoped that he could make decisions about his own private affairs. There are no separate properties.

In other words, he doesn't want to live with so many people.

Li Mianzhi felt that the current living conditions of him and Xiao Wangjun were quite good, and he didn't want to change this living condition.

Several members of the Li family looked at each other, and then they all agreed.

In fact, since the Li family's children have grown up, they only occasionally go back to the old house. For example, Li Yuhan and the others have their own residences outside, and because of their busy work, they don't really go back much.

It's just that their little brother deliberately asked this question, which made the expressions of the two elder brothers slightly subtle.

So their little brother wants to live with other people, but this person who is living with their little brother is too ugly, so their little brother doesn't think there is anything wrong?

Even if their little brother lost his memory or his memory was confused, it wouldn't make the other party's aesthetics disappear.

Later, several people from the Li family found that this Mr. Xiao was not at all uncomfortable when facing them. It even seemed quite cold, is there something wrong with this? Usually when seeing the other half of the family, even if it is not in a hurry to please, it must be more lively, how can it be so cold and indifferent.

So this person should not be very good in terms of human relations, right?

So where did their little brother fall in love with this guy?

Afterwards, several people from the Li family watched Xiao Wangjun and his actions, and the first thing was to pack their luggage. Everyone in the Li family found that it was their boy who was packing the luggage. As for Xiao Wangjun, the other party was playing with some medicinal materials and packing them into boxes. As for the daily necessities between the two lovers, Xiao Wangjun didn't care.

Everyone in the Li family was silent.

The two brothers Li Yuhan naturally couldn't see it. His younger brother was busy there alone, so they all expressed their desire to help, but Li Mianzhi refused.

At first, the Li Yuhan brothers thought they were their little brothers, and they were embarrassed to ask them to help. When they wanted to force their help, Li Mianzhi said that these were his personal belongings, and he didn't like others to touch them, so he could do it himself. Then I said sorry, he has a cleanliness.

Your eldest brother and second brother are a little bit bad.

Although they do know that their little brother has a slight cleanliness, but this kind of cleanliness has never targeted their own family members. Now their younger brother gave the ranks of his own family to that Mr. Xiao, but became an outsider to the real family? The two brothers expressed a little sadness.

Originally, Su Qing also wanted to help, but when she heard Li Mianzhi say that she had a cleanliness habit and that she wouldn't let Li Yuhan and the others touch her, Su Qing silently took two steps back and chose not to step forward.

Li Yitang was also silent, only feeling that his youngest son, who had been missing for several months, was a little strange now. If it's not the one in front of you, or his youngest son, you will think that the other party is someone fake.