Arc 6-314: After the potion was robbed

Brothers Li Yuhan and Li Tengyun were both very preoccupied when they left, without even a smile on their faces.

Li Mianzhi lowered his eyelids, expressionless.

Xiao Wangjun came out after being busy in the study for a while, Li Mianzhi sat on the sofa and seemed to be in a daze.

Xiao Wangjun walked over and sat down beside Li Mianzhi.

"Leaving so soon?"

Li Mianzhi nodded, "Are you done?"

"Not at all, come out to see you, how are you, do you want to give me a hand?"

Li Mianzhi was a little surprised, but still nodded, "Okay, I'll help you."

Xiao Wangjun didn't ask Li Mianzhi what he said to those two people, but just led them into the study.

...

In a blink of an eye, three months passed.

On this day, the system excitedly said: "Host, great news, Liu Yanhui is pregnant."

Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows, "Pregnant? How are Jiang Mingchuan and Liu Yanbing doing now?"

"Liu Yanbing doesn't know about Liu Yanhui's one-night stand with Jiang Mingchuan. Jiang Mingchuan is vacillating between the two. He is attracted by Liu Yanhui's temperament, and he also likes Liu Yanbing. He is enjoying the blessings of everyone."

"So, he's a double."

"Hehe, yes, it's a twin. Now we'll see if Liu Yanhui will tell Jiang Mingchuan the news."

"Then keep watching." Xiao Wangjun didn't have much interest in their affairs, and he didn't even bother to find someone to watch over there when the system reported it. Anyway, people are not as good as the system.

There are places where people can't get in, but the system can be anywhere.

During these three months, Xiao Wangjun and Li Mianzhi went out a handful of times, and they really went through the house to the end.

Such a house would be unacceptable to anyone, but neither Li Mianzhi nor Xiao Wangjun seemed to think there was anything wrong with it.

Although both of them didn't go out, their financial resources were pouring in.

The selling price of those medicines is not low. There are more and more people who demand medicines outside. Even if they were bought before, they will be used up. This health care product is also a consumable, right? Therefore, even those who have bought potions are still competing for places.

Especially when Xiao Wangjun's side is no longer selling medicine every day, this quota is really up for grabs.

Therefore, Xiao Wangjun and Li Mianzhi's gains in financial resources are very profitable just from the potion.

Before Li Mianzhi recovered his memory, he had achieved very good results in investment and stock industries. Now, after the other party recovered all his memories, he worked as a trader at home, and his income was really not much less than that of Xiao Wangjun.

Such a couple at home might make many people envious.

On this day, Xiao Wangjun made another batch of potions.

There were sixty bottles in total, and he took those bottles and put them in a box. Xiao Wangjun took them out and put them on the coffee table.

"Sixty bottles of potion, your old man will take three bottles, Shao's and other five families will have two bottles. The rest will be sold to your old man, how about it?"