Arc 8-358: Let him wake up

Xiao Wangjun stayed, and that night, the two ate some food from the inn and fell asleep quickly.

Not to mention, traveling in ancient times was really tiring, even if it was only for one day. In the previous ancient society, because of the constant spiritual power, I didn't feel too tired in that world. But now, this body is too bad, and the Heavenly Dao of this world is also suppressing him severely, so he is really tired.

Leng Yuanzhi and Xiao Wangjun slept together, and when they fell asleep, they looked at each other's side face, then looked at the other's hand, after a while, he gently hooked Xiao Wangjun's Fingers, put your own hand and the other's hand together, and then closed your eyes.

The moment he closed his eyes, Leng Yuanzhi's face turned red uncontrollably.

The next day, Xiao Wangjun, who had slept all night, finally felt much better when he opened his eyes. Sitting up from the bed, Leng Yuanzhi was no longer there, but he was not on the bed, the other party was still in the room. After realizing that Xiao Wangjun woke up, Leng Yuanzhi walked over from the dining table to the bedside.

"Husband, you are awake."

Xiao Wangjun smiled, "Well, I'm awake, when did you wake up?"

"I just woke up not long ago, my husband is hungry, should I eat in the room or downstairs?"

"Let's eat in the room." Xiao Wangjun knew that the other party didn't like being with too many people, even if it wasn't at a dining table.

Soon, Xiao Wangjun called the waiter, and after ordering, the breakfast was served not long after, and it was quite rich. The meals in the county have the characteristics of the county, and Xiao Wangjun has a good impression of this breakfast.

After eating, Xiao Er came to clean up the dishes, and soon, Dong Wang's side came over.

Coming so fast, it seems that he is very concerned about the affairs of the Su family and wants to make a decision as soon as possible.

Xiao Wangjun didn't care, and followed Leng Yuanzhi to Su's house.

The Su family is indeed the leading wealthy family in the county, with strict rules, Xiao Wangjun and Leng Yuanzhi walked through the side door.

After entering, under the leadership of the servant, Xiao Wangjun also met the backer of Dong Wang's family, Su Huaien, the son of the deputy minister of punishment.

When Su Huaien saw Xiao Wangjun's age, his heart sank slightly. He was not mature enough, and there was a slight trace of it on his face. Although he quickly restrained himself, Xiao Wangjun noticed it. He didn't trust this person. But he doesn't need the other party's trust now. Anyway, trust is something that is given after there is a result. Now...the more you doubt, the more you don't trust, and there will be a reversal later, and your memory of him will be even stronger. profound.

Since he intends to take advantage of the Su family's success, Xiao Wangjun naturally wants to show his strength.

Su Huaien exchanged some pleasantries with Wang Dong's family, and then Su Huaien took Xiao Wangjun to the old man's room, and Leng Yuanzhi carried the medicine box for Xiao Wangjun, acting like an apprentice.

When he came to the old man's room, Su Huaien asked Xiao Wangjun to wait outside, and then walked in first.

After a while, Su Huaien came over and brought Xiao Wangjun and Leng Yuanzhi in. Naturally, Dong Wang's family would not continue to follow without winking. He waited outside.

In the house, the old lord is also there, besides his two attendants.

The old lord glanced at Xiao Wangjun, and was a little disappointed, but he didn't say anything.