Arc 8-352: Famous Joy Building

massage? Leng Yuanzhi froze for a moment, and then his body stiffened immediately.

Xiao Wangjun didn't seem to notice the stiffness at all, pointing to his legs, "Yeah, I've been soaking in medicinal baths for a few days, although I can't move now, massage can also help recovery, Yuanzhi is willing ?"

Leng Yuanzhi nodded and walked over, "What should I do? I don't know how to do it."

Xiao Wangjun began to teach the other party, massage techniques, strength, and also taught the other party to recognize some acupuncture points.

Immediately afterwards, Xiao Wangjun discovered that Leng Yuanzhi's learning ability was really not ordinary. His strength was a bit wrong at the beginning, but soon he was able to skillfully control the appropriate strength. Very comfortable.

In the end, Xiao Wangjun actually fell asleep directly under this comfort!

The next day, when Xiao Wangjun woke up, he recalled yesterday and found it incredible.

His wife's ability is really good, she can make him fall asleep comfortably through massage!

So, for the next few days, Leng Yuanzhi would massage Xiao Wangjun every day, his strength and technique became more and more proficient, and it became normal for Xiao Wangjun to fall asleep.

This day, Xiao Wangjun was able to walk on the ground, and his fracture condition has improved a lot. Now, although he can't be too tired, he can only walk for a while, but walking slowly is definitely better for his recovery.

When I came here on Wednesday, I saw Xiao Wangjun practicing walking here.

Xiao Wangjun wiped the sweat off his face, "Here we come."

"Brother Xiao." On Wednesday, he hurriedly stepped forward and said happily, "Brother Xiao's leg injury is almost recovered."

Xiao Wangjun nodded, "It's normal, but it will take some time before he fully recovers."

"I feel that it's very fast." Wednesday said with a smile, and then said: "Brother Xiao, the two restaurants in the town are interested in Brother Xiao's prescription, and the price of Joy Building on the east is higher. In the Taiyun Tower on the west side, he mentioned the price on the east side, and he immediately increased the price, and the auction that brother Xiao said should be successful."

Xiao Wangjun nodded, "The population of the town is only so large, and there are only two good restaurants. We only plan to sell one, and they naturally have to compete. Otherwise, wouldn't all the customers be robbed by the other party?" ?"

Hearing the words on Wednesday, he nodded happily, "Brother Xiao will still make money."

As he said that, he thought of something on Wednesday, and said a little nervously: "But Brother Xiao, in this way, will the other restaurant that didn't get the food prescription blame us? Both restaurants have backgrounds, and they are in the county There are people over there, if this is aimed at us..."

Xiao Wangjun smiled slightly, "Don't worry, I will have my own way to deal with it when the time comes."

On Wednesday, he believed in Xiao Wangjun very much now, and when he heard that there was a way to deal with it, he immediately breathed a sigh of relief.

After a while, Wednesday left.

In this way, after a few more days, Xiao Wangjun was able to continue walking for a longer time. Only a good body can do more things, Xiao Wangjun is still very concerned about his physical rehabilitation.