Arc 7-318: Let's Eat Together

Xiao Wangjun accepted his three bags of snacks, and finally satisfied Lin Anzhi.

Then Lin Anzhi walked up to his original seat, and Gu Le hurriedly followed.

"I want to sit with him." Lin Anzhi said to Gu Le.

Gu Le: "..."

The classmates next to Xiao Wangjun stood up quickly.

This student quickly expressed that he was willing to change seats with Lin Anzhi, and he was very happy.

Xiao Wangjun looked a little stunned.

He was a little confused about what this development in front of him was all about.

Gu Le just watched his boss change a seat, and then saw the teacher who came in for the first class, and looked towards his boss and the transfer student in a little surprise, but the teacher didn't say what.

When Gu Le was in class, he kept looking at his boss and the transfer student.

Then he saw his boss and gave his notebook to the transfer student.

You must know that his boss's notebook, even if he is the number one younger brother, he can't just look at it if he wants to. Occasionally, he can take a look at it before the exam, which is very good for himself.

But now why does he feel that his boss is a bit rushed?

Gu Le almost didn't know how to write the words "love at first sight".

The first class was over soon, and Gu Le hurriedly ran towards Lin Anzhi.

"Boss."

Lin Anzhi glanced at Gu Le lightly, but didn't speak.

Gu Le smiled and looked at the new transfer student again.

"Student Xiao, get out of class is over now, do you want to have some snacks? The boss and I bought quite a few types just now, you can see which one you like."

Now those three bags are still placed under the desk, and because of their huge size, even the teacher may be able to see them, but the teacher who took the first class just pretended not to see them.

This is a very common thing in their school. Their school is an aristocratic school. The families of these students are all either rich or noble, and it is impossible to live on a diploma in the future. So it depends on the students themselves how they can learn.

The teacher will not make hard and fast rules. If the students love to learn, the teacher will focus on training. If the students themselves do not want to learn, then the teacher will turn a blind eye to most things. Eye.

The students in the third grade of the school next to me may have many rules. They are not allowed to bring in mobile phones and the like, but for their school, don't say you bring a mobile phone in, you just bring two game consoles in. I'm afraid It will not be confiscated by the teacher.

After listening to Gu Le's words, Lin Anzhi seemed to think it made sense. He also wanted to know what snacks Xiao Wangjun liked to eat, so he lowered his head and took one of the packs.

"What do you like?" Lin Anzhi's words were relatively concise, but the meaning expressed was still obvious.

Xiao Wangjun looked at Lin Anzhi, and then at the plastic bag under his feet.

Then he randomly took out a bag of potato chips from inside and opened it.

"So classmate Xiao likes this flavor of potato chips." Gu Le smiled beside him. "What a coincidence, I also like this taste, boss, do you like it?"