Arc 8-361: Adoption

Leng Yuanzhi really didn't quite understand, and at the same time his eyelids twitched, because the topic they mentioned before was Xiao Pingnian's marriage.

While talking about this matter, Zhu Huanian was suddenly mentioned, which made Leng Yuanzhi have to think about it.

Xiao Wangjun didn't hide anything from the other party either, there were some things he wanted to say a long time ago. Although this is not the best time, the other party will know sooner or later. He originally wanted to say this after becoming a real husband and wife with Leng Yuanzhi, but at that time, the other party might feel pressure.

If you think about it carefully, it's okay to tell the other party now, so that the other party can also be mentally prepared.

"I plan to betroth Brother Ping to Zhu Huanian, and then turn Zhu Huanian into a good citizen."

Sure enough! Leng Yuanzhi's eyelids twitched again, and he looked at Xiao Wangjun in disbelief.

"I don't understand why the matchmaker came to propose marriage to those families before. Could it be that those people are not as good as Zhu Huanian? I know that my husband trusts his ability, and Zhu Huanian himself is not bad, but now Zhu Huanian is the only one in his family. Myself, and he was bought by my husband...Although I didn't look down on him, but I think Zhu Huanian is really inferior to those who came to propose marriage? Why would my husband want him to be Ping Geer? s husband?"

Leng Yuanzhi even felt that if Brother Ping knew Xiao Wangjun's plan here, he would definitely think that his elder brother disliked him very much. , what is this not dislike?

If people outside knew about it, they would definitely think that Xiao Wangjun didn't like his younger brother.

"This is the character issue I was talking about. Compared with those people who came here to propose marriage, in terms of character, I think Zhu Huanian has the best character. You may not have noticed otherwise. In fact, Zhu Huanian also likes Brother Nian. But He knew his identity, so he didn't show it clearly at all, and he didn't let anyone see it, I'm afraid even Brother Nian himself didn't notice it."

Leng Yuanzhi was taken aback again when he heard the words, does Zhu Huanian actually like Xiao Pingnian? He really didn't see it.

"Like someone but can always think of the other person. He doesn't show it at all. He just waits silently. He knows his identity. If he shows it, it will definitely not be a good thing for Brother Nian. He knows that he has nothing to do with the other person. It's impossible, so I keep my etiquette everywhere. These are all good qualities in my opinion, at least much better than those who come here with a purpose to propose marriage. You should know that the glory of our family depends on me alone. Those who come to propose marriage None of them are for Brother Nian himself, they are only looking at my face. Instead of choosing someone who only cares about my face, wouldn't it be better to choose someone who really likes me?"

In modern society, there are no slaves and domestic servants. Unless there is an unavoidable reason for marriage, everyone hopes to find someone who can love each other to marry.

He just applied that set of social norms here.

He can change Zhu Huanian's status as a slave, and it will depend on the other party how he works hard in the future.

In addition, this person is his own, and he is not afraid that he will treat others badly after marrying Xiao Ping.

This is a person who can absolutely control himself.

Then came another major reason, "Originally I planned to let Zhu Huanian marry, but after I thought about it carefully, there is actually no need to marry. But one of their children will become our child."