Arc 4-219: Who will be the villain

"Host." The system murmured: "I suddenly felt that after this place is resolved, maybe we can complete the task."

Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows, but did not speak.

The system continued and the reader continued: "Host, there is a deep feeling that the world collapsed after the death of Bai Lu in two lifetimes, it should have something to do with this city, and there should be the secret we are looking for. "

Some kind of induction? Xiao Wangjun was thoughtful.

After Luo Jingheng came here, he also had an instinctive disgust for it. He doesn't have the spiritual power of Xiao Wangjun, but since childhood, he has always been very accurate in certain intuitions.

Like the city in front of him now, it feels very ominous to him, which makes him very disgusted.

Xiao Wangjun sent someone to pass his order, and the army set up camp in the past.

Not long after, all the generals gathered in a tent, and there was already a person sitting on the first seat of the tent, and this person was naturally Xiao Wangjun.

Except for Xiao Wangjun and Luo Jingheng, the rest of the generals did not feel that there was anything wrong with that city. Now these generals are actually quite excited, because this is the last city, and if this city is captured, their territory will double again.

In his lifetime, as a general in the army, to be able to have such glory as he is now, he really has no regrets in death.

Although Xiao Wangjun sat on the first seat, he did not participate in these people's strategic discussions on attacking the city. But about an hour later, Xiao Wangjun asked the other generals to retreat, leaving only Luo Jingheng.

"General Luo didn't speak much before, but do you have doubts about their siege strategy?"

There was indeed doubt, Luo Jingheng nodded.

"I don't know what to say. It's probably just an intuition. I feel that the capital of the Dajing Dynasty is like a giant beast swallowing the sky. Now it has opened its mouth and is waiting for us to enter."

"The giant beast that devours the sky..." Xiao Wangjun laughed. "This description is quite appropriate."

Luo Jingheng was taken aback for a moment, he thought that the other party would not believe what he said, and would even laugh at him.

After all, what I said sounds a little timid.

"General Luo is right."

Xiao Wangjun stood up from the chair, "The city in front of us is indeed like a giant beast that swallows the sky. Believe it or not, no matter how many tens of thousands of troops we have, if we walk in at this time, all the people waiting for us are waiting for us. perish inside?"

Luo Jingheng's face changed drastically.

Xiao Wangjun didn't seem to see that the other party's face was wrong, and continued: "Do you think that the resistance we encountered afterwards is really not worth mentioning? Maybe in the eyes of others, it is because this Dajing Dynasty only has this kind of resistance. strength, but it seems to me that they are luring the enemy deeper."

Luo Jingheng began to think about these words, and there was already some fine cold sweat on his back.

"General Luo has seen the dead soldiers they brought out. Do you think a country that can bring out those dead soldiers really has such resistance?" Xiao Wangjun looked at Luo Jingheng meaningfully.

Luo Jingheng took a deep breath, "I felt a little weird in my heart before, but I didn't think much about it. After coming here, the city gave me a very bad feeling... There must be something they saved in this city. Killer!"