Arc 5-227: Hit directly

Carefully got up from the bed, perhaps because his movements were not big, he didn't startle the people around him.

Gu Tingzhi went to the gym as usual, and when he came out after staying there for forty minutes, he saw Xiao Wangjun who had come downstairs.

"...You're up." Up until now, Gu Tingzhi didn't know the real name of this person, and thought that this person had agreed to be his foster care, so he asked, "I don't know your name yet."

"Xiao Wangjun." This time, Xiao Wangjun said his own name.

A smile appeared on Gu Tingzhi's face, "That's a nice name...I'll take a shower first."

Xiao Wangjun nodded.

Gu Tingzhi usually doesn't like being disturbed by others, so the servants at home will only show up when he needs it, such as three meals a day and cleaning.

Now there are chefs and servants in the kitchen, and breakfast is ready.

Xiao Wangjun glanced over there, and didn't approach the kitchen, but sat down on the sofa in the living room.

When Gu Tingzhi came down from upstairs, he saw Xiao Wangjun looking at something with his mobile phone.

He walked over, "Breakfast is ready, do you want to eat?"

Xiao Wangjun nodded.

The breakfast was still very rich. Although the cooks and servants saw Xiao Wangjun for the first time, none of them showed any curiosity, and everyone knew the rules.

This is when Gu Tingzhi came here, and the people brought from his own home are naturally safe to use.

Xiao Wangjun is not too picky about what to eat, and the chef's skills are good, so he had a very pleasant breakfast this morning. Gu Tingzhi didn't have such a good appetite in the past, but maybe it was because he was accompanied by someone pleasing to the eye at breakfast today, so he ate more.

After putting down the bowls and chopsticks, Gu Tingzhi said, "I'm going to work in the company, do you want to go with me?"

Xiao Wangjun shook his head directly, "I won't go."

Gu Tingzhi was a little disappointed, but he didn't say anything, and he left when the time was almost up. He just said to Xiao Wangjun before leaving that he can buy whatever he likes when he goes out.

The black card was lying quietly in Xiao Wangjun's wallet now, and Xiao Wangjun nodded, expressing that he knew it.

Gu Tingzhi left, and Xiao Wangjun also left the villa not long after.

For himself to agree so easily, to be taken care of by a single person ridiculously, in fact, he himself was a little surprised. He didn't know why he didn't refuse at that moment, and Gu Tingzhi gave him a vaguely familiar feeling, although he was sure that he didn't know this person.

There are quite a few vehicles at Gu Tingzhi's villa. After the other party drove one away, he was anxious for the keys of the car. He told Xiao Wangjun where it was, and he didn't care which car Xiao Wangjun used.

In the end, Xiao Wangjun only chose a relatively low-key black zebra. Of course, this low-key is only compared to other cars in this garage. The minimum price of the car will not be less than five million.

And Xiao Wangjun himself has a car, but his car is only worth two to three hundred thousand yuan, and he bought it only recently. When he used to travel, he mostly used online car-hailing cars and taxis , which is convenient enough anyway.