-Sand Sculpture Cookies-Arc 7-317: Love at first sight

"Young Master Lin." A 17-year-old boy with dyed brown hair smiled and looked at the other boy next to him.

This boy was about the same age as the previous boy, but he had black hair and handsome facial features that were not real, but very cold and cool. His eyes were dark and deep, as if they were bottomless.

Lin Anzhi glanced sideways at the boy with brown hair. This boy is Gu Le, the second child of the Gu family. There are three famous families in Haicheng. Shen family.

Lin Anzhi is the only child of the Lin family. There are two boys in the Gu family, and Gu Le is the second child.

There is a saying between people and people. When Gu Le was five years old, he saw Lin Anzhi beating the third son of the Shen family to the point of crying. Since then, he decided to recognize Lin Anzhi as the boss. for many years.

Lin Anzhi was cold-tempered and never took the initiative to get close to anyone. All these years, Gu Le was the one who could stay by his side without being frozen, and who had always been "loyal".

The rest are either for profit or for some purpose, in short, purely few.

Probably because of this, Lin Anzhi didn't care about those people.

Now is the beginning of Lin Anzhi's third year of high school, and the school they attend is the only high-end private aristocratic school in Haicheng. It is said that those who can go to school in it are either rich or expensive, and even if you have money, you can't get in!

At this time, Lin Anzhi and Gu Le were on the playground, and this session was a physical education class.

"Lin Shao, do you want to go to the Internet cafe to play a game after school today?"

There must be a lot of game consoles and the like in their homes, but playing games in an Internet cafe can create an atmosphere!

In particular, a new mobile game has recently been released, which is very popular, very interesting, handsome and very popular. Therefore, when Gu Le was in class, he was always thinking about going to the Internet cafe to hack.

"Not interested." Lin Anzhi was expressionless and lacked interest.

"Okay." Gu Le did not dare to force, "Then I will find Dabing and the others."

Lin Anzhi doesn't like to accept younger brothers, so if you want to talk about his younger brothers, Gu Le is the only one.

However, Gu Le loves to accept younger brothers. He is a very lively person, so he has a lot of younger brothers. But because he knew that Lin Anzhi usually didn't like to be approached by others, Gu Le would not bring those younger brothers to Lin Anzhi most of the time.

In a blink of an eye, it's time to leave school. This is the last class.

Also in this class, in Lin Anzhi and Gu Le's class, the head teacher brought in a transfer student.

"Hello students, this is Xiao Wangjun, a transfer student. Starting today, Xiao Wangjun will stay with you until the end of the college entrance examination. Let us welcome new students."

The teacher said, and took the lead in applauding.

The students who gave face clapped along, and those who didn't give face didn't pay attention at all, and even yawned twice.

Lin Anzhi didn't care at first, but when he saw Xiao Wangjun's face... Immediately, Lin Anzhi was a little stunned.

Since three years ago, he has been having a dream uninterruptedly. In the dream, there will be a face.