Arc 6-280: The Weird Trend

Zhangjia

Zhang Zhongwu has been actively cooperating with rehabilitation since he woke up, and the effect is quite good.

For example, now he is able to walk freely and doesn't look so frail.

At this time, the two brothers were talking, and they were naturally talking about the big event that happened outside.

Zhang Zhongwu said with some emotion: "I really didn't expect the kidnappers to be so courageous. Of the five kidnapped people, none of them were simple in their families. No wonder there was an earthquake outside."

Zhang Zhongwen nodded.

"I didn't even think about it, so I'm going out now, and Dad assigned me three more bodyguards. Even if I work in the office, those bodyguards are also guarding outside."

Zhang Zhongwen actually thinks it's unnecessary, after all, in broad daylight, unless there are terrorists, otherwise it's impossible to go to someone's company to carry out kidnapping, but his parents are very worried about him, and in the end he can only bear it silently Fortunately, his younger brother's health has not recovered, so he is at home, otherwise, I believe there will be more people around him.

"However, although the identities of those people are not simple, they are not the heirs of the family. Maybe they are not targeting their family. I think it is also possible that they have offended someone."

Those second-generation playboys, even if they are officials, are not the only children in the family. Otherwise, there is no way to spend the day outside all day. If it is targeted at those people's homes, the kidnappers should be the heirs of the family, not the second generation who only spend time outside.

"It's possible if you say so." Zhang Zhongwen nodded. "Otherwise, it would indeed be a bit of a coincidence, but I heard that those few people acted together a lot, so when encountering such a thing, maybe the kidnapper's target is only one of them, and the others are all implicated."

"Those family businessmen, what's the situation with their companies?" Zhang Zhongwu asked.

"It won't be so fast. Ordinary people don't know about it now. This matter has not yet risen to the point where it is known to the whole people. But I think the police outside are running around, and the voices of those police cars on the street are basically The Internet hasn't stopped for a long time, maybe the ordinary people have some guesses, but the current trend on the Internet is fine, it's just some guesses." Zhang Zhongwen is naturally very concerned about the things outside, and he has been watching the outside world. movement.

Zhang Zhongwu touched his chin.

"I always feel that if the kidnappers have their own purpose, I'm afraid those young masters will suffer. Maybe more people will know about this matter."

In fact, this is indeed the case. After saying this, within a few minutes, Zhang Zhongwen received a message, and then he took a tablet to operate it, and a live broadcast room appeared in the tablet, and that The missing young masters were in the live broadcast room.

The two Zhang Zhongwen brothers stared at the tablet in front of them closely, thinking it was really strange, just now they said that the kidnapper was a little too arrogant, now the kidnapper made an even more arrogant one for them.

"This is the missing people. Where are they? It looks a bit like an old warehouse." Zhang Zhongwu said while zooming in on the screen in the live broadcast room, looking for what he might find in the screen clue.

"It's a bit like an old warehouse. The police must have started to investigate. These people have been missing for a long time. I don't know if they have been investigated there."