Arc 5-266: The System Appeared

Gu Tingzhi sneered, and that sentence made him more difficult to provoke than we imagined. In the next five years, he would push the Gu family to the top of the whole country.

In these five years, whether it is Gu Chengwen or Gu Yuanxi, their work has been smooth sailing.

In the autumn of five years later, Gu Chengwen became the supreme leader of the country.

During these five years, the Gu Group led by Gu Tingzhi has also become a leading enterprise in the country, and the entire Gu family can be said to have risen rapidly like a rocket.

Gu Tingzhi himself finally didn't stay with the branch all the time, and his people stayed in the capital when they ran more on both sides.

Also from that day on, no one from his elder brother's department appeared beside Gu Tingzhi again, and no one appeared beside them for five full years.

Gu Yuanxi is still in that department, but in the past five years, he has also been in a really high position in that department, but the other party has never said anything about the department again, and there is no need to wait for work matters. In front of Xiao Wangjun.

Xiao Wangjun's injury is slowly recovering, and the speed of the other party's speech is also slowly recovering. Although the speed of recovery is really slow, five years have passed, and the other party has finally recovered, and all the injuries have also been recovered. When the opponent recovered from all his injuries, Gu Chengwen officially climbed to the top.

In the evening, in the garden of a villa in the imperial capital, Gu Tingzhi and Xiao Wangjun took a walk after dinner.

"My dad will go abroad for a visit in two days, will there be any problems?"

"There won't be any problem." Xiao Wangjun smiled, "He can do what the former leader did, and he won't even be unable to leave the country."

Gu Tingzhi nodded, "In recent years, there have been more natural disasters around the world."

This much is naturally compared to the past.

"The fate of the country is affected. Naturally, it is not only the fate of one country that is affected. There are more or less problems. The real problem is the way of heaven in this world. Naturally, the whole world is affected, but the country we are in It's the center point."

"I've heard you say that this effect can be gradually improved." Gu Tingzhi turned to look at Xiao Wangjun. "In the past five years, those people have paid sincerity and price, and I don't bother to care about them. Those who should be dismounted have already dismounted, and those who deserve to be dismounted have already died. If this issue of national destiny can be solved, then let's deal with it. After all Now the authorities have become my home."

Xiao Wangjun smiled.

"It looks like I haven't done anything in the past five years, but in fact some materials are already being prepared. Otherwise, why do you think I always need those materials, but I haven't produced many magic weapons."

Gu Tingzhi has a feeling that it is so clear. Over the years, Xiao Wangjun has indeed been looking for a lot of materials. The special department provides the big heads, but there are also many other types of rich people who are looking for, including Gu family. But in the end, the number of magic tools that this person took out was really not much, at least not directly proportional to those materials. Perhaps for other Feng Shui masters, it would take a lot of materials to make the same magic weapon, but for Xiao Wangjun, naturally it couldn't be so calculate.

Sure enough, those materials were used elsewhere.

"Is there anything you want me to do?" Gu Tingzhi asked.